Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Regarding Bossert - CNN says Bolton wants his own guy.

Fake news.

Great. More Constitutional attacks incoming…

Never know where to put these:

In recent weeks, the president has increasingly leaned on Fox News personalities for advice, regularly calling Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro and Fox Business Network anchor Lou Dobbs.

Hannity? Is there anyone more unqualified to give advice? Hannity’s a nut and he knows it. He must wet his pants with excitement when the President calls.

Did Obama used to ask Rachel Maddow for advice? Or did he rely on, y’know, the CIA chief, National Security Advisor, Secretary of State, Vice President, et al.?

Asking for a friend…

Don’t be absurd. He got his instructions straight from Louis Farrakhan.

If that had ever happened, impeachment proceedings would have started immediately, and Maddow would have been forced off the air by the combined effect of millions of “economically distressed” Republicans pushing for boycotts.

That’s not terrifying. Nope, not at all.

It doesnt bother me. One bunch of scumbags purging another bunch of scumbags. If they are fighting each other like rats in a bag then thats fine by me.

The question Bolton should ask himself as he gleefully purges his predecessor… is he Yezhov, Yagoda or as he hopes… Beria?

You’re cute. Obama depended on George Soros, Jesse Jackson and his good friends in ISIS, which he helped create, for advice…obviously.

What’s wrong with a mustachioed man consolidating power?

That’s strange, I thought Obama took all his advice from his sekrit pal Keith Olbermann. You see, Olbermann lost his job(s) including at the known propaganda branch of the democratic elite known as “Current TV”, so that he could recede into the inky shadows and advise Obama as a full time position.

There was a special dispensation made for Olbermann to be on Bojack Horseman because as Obama said in 2015 “that show is pretty fucking funny.”

So how long will Bolton last? How many different groups of GOP crazies can Trump hire before he runs out of them?

PS…I know the answer to that last question.

He’s not officially part of the Administration, but Paul Ryan is announcing that he will not be seeking reelection.

Is the writing on the wall for him in Wisconsin? Or is he ready to cash in on all the evil he’s perpetrated…or…?

Probably both.

He got what he wanted, which were massive tax cuts. All signs point to a Dem takeover or a very diminished hold on the House, and why would he want to have to deal with that? Especially when there’s still the non-stop fuckery from shitgibbon.

FWIW, that’s not true. Just looking at the public filings of Apollo’s CRE finance REIT, they’ve lent $220m on a Florida retail development, and had many other loans over $100m. And that’s not including exposure that might be held elsewhere within Apollo. I’m personally aware of a £300m exposure they have (though admittedly that’s to a portfolio of loans).

The NYT article which seems to be the source of the claim only says it’s three times the size of the average loan Apollo made. I’m not sure that’s particularly material. Some CRE loans are big, some are small. Apollo is one of the biggest players in the market, and $184m is basically chump change to them.

None of this is to say there wasn’t improper behaviour, merely that the size of the loan is a red herring.