Fallout 76 - Multiplayer, online, BGS Austin

So Bethesda has been streaming a Fallout boy next to a “Please Stand By” on twitch for like… hours.

The most insane thing is that 140k people are watchng it, imo.

No, it’s gonna be Starfield!

come on dammit, be Starfield

FeelsBadMan

Battle Royale Mode bolted onto F4.

F2P settlement builder simulator. Fallout Community Manager 2019.

Sounds like somebody didn’t play Fallout Shelter!

I want that! I really enjoyed building settlements in FO4. If Bethesda wants to expand that concept into a full settlement management game, I’d be down with it.

Too soon for a sequel. My bets are:

1. Fallout 4 expansion
  2. Fallout 3/New Vegas remastered

Either way, this drawn-out tease is going to backfire on Bethesda.

dsb1

Number 2, you’ve nailed it.

The more I think about this, the more I think that if this isn’t Fallout 5, which it most certainly isn’t, Bethesda is going to spend the rest of the week apologizing for this dumb tease.

Maybe a one-hour stream like this would be a fun way to drive interest, but at this point either the announce needs to be monumental or 125k people are going to be really annoyed.

Oh, believe me, I “played” it.

Isn’t that State of Decay…?

I’d be down for a Fallout New Vegas remastered, but since they didn’t make it I just don’t see it happening. It’s more like Fallout 3 remastered, and that’s going to be a hard pass from me. I liked it well enough when it came out, but talk about taking several steps backwards if I were to try and play it now, after New Vegas (and to a lesser degree, Fallout 4).

Why not a one off like Fallout New Vegas?

Haha I saw this on twitch earlier today, went yeah they’re going to milk this for awhile, and yep, its still being milked.

Fallout 4 on Switch.

Edit - how did @ShivaX make a thread title that’s only 10 characters long?

Fallout Tactics 2: New Brotherhood of Steel

I’d play a sequel to this bad boy:

xbox_fallout_brotherhood_of_steel-110214

Because it’s awesome and everyone should play it. No, don’t do that, it’s pretty awful. But I still love it.

I definitely expect remasters of Fallout 3 and NV, including Switch versions.