Favorite song from the Guitar Hero series?

Thirded. That song, to me, is what guitar rock is all about. But I love most of the GH1 songs. Off GH2 I like Stop and Killing in the Name the best.

Ugh, War Pigs. I really hated that at first, and it’s the reason why I can understand people disliking Freebird. It’s doubtless super ultra MEGA-AWESOME if you like the song, but if you don’t, then it’s strumming the guitar all of five times for the first two minutes. Gets good later though, and I admit the song has infected my brain a little so I like it a lot more now.

Thunder.
Thunder.
Thunder. Horse.

I think the fabric of reality itself requires that More Than A Feeling be DLC for Rock Band.

Coop? Done. Thanks for pointing that out. I was only comparing song lists.

Crossroads, Spanish Castle Magic, John the Fisherman, Free Bird.

Some of the songs from GHIII are turning out to be serious contenders. Welcome to the Jungle is great fun to play, as is Black Magic Woman and Paint it Black.

I love the riff in Beast and the Harlot and I am Joe Perry when I play around with Last child. Sweet child gets an honourable mention but I’m just at a point of actually enjoying playing along to it on medium.

I will be buying GHI just so I can play “More than a feeling”, Like “born to be wild” in that very obscure IBM/Aerosmith precursor to guitar hero it’s just one of those songs that’s instantly recognisable and I reckon should be an absolute blast to play.

GH1: Take Me Out
GH2: Less Talk More Rokk
GH80’s: Lonely Is The Night
GH3: Cliffs of Dover

Pride and Joy is my new favorite from GH3, and possibly the whole series. So much fun!

Lonely is the night is the only song I really enjoy in 80.