Final Space (2018 Animated Space Adventure)

Well, whatever the solution would be to solving the crisis, I bet it would involve

rescuing the lord commander from his prison in Final Space, and using all those Earths in Final Space. I thought they should have used the KVN-Nets on all those earths, but I understand they had to get out because they were all suffering from Final Space poisoning. They also planted the idea that each of those earths is a potential titan. Maybe KVN Titans all the way around? God, that would be horrible.

That reveal definitely felt like a Chekhov’s Gun and a half; I’d love to see the crazy ways they could go with it.

At least Gary finally got the girl before the end!

Wow - that video is brutal. It was both sad/awesome to watch a creative wax lyrical about the death of his passion project. Quite moving. EDIT: I mean sad in that it’s dead but awesome in that he got to make it.

I wasn’t the biggest fan of Final Space. I enjoyed season 1 but I got increasingly bored from season 2 onwards until I gave up about half-way through season 3. Still, I sincerely hope they find someway for it to continue.

I concur, it did kind of slide as the show went on and, but still generally very good overall and I fervently hope Olan Rogers gets more chances to put his ideas on the screen - I’ll give anything he’s involved in now a shot.

Its even more dead now. After the latest hbo max discovery merger, they are using final space as a tax write off. So its not going to be available anywhere before long. Sad that something you create can just dissappear like that.

More on that, they are indeed trying to memory hole it.

Oh hey, I didn’t realize Warner Bros had given permission to finish Final Space as a graphic novel.

Apparently coming in about a year from now.

Is there a way to get the rest of the series on disc somewhere?