Fire, Oh Fire

I have no clue what’s going on here, but that wont’ stop me from contributing!

(imagine the Crazy World of Arthur Brown doing the vocals)

Fire
To destroy all you’ve done
Fire
To end all you’ve become
I’ll feel you burn
Oooh
Fire
To destroy all you’ve done
Fire
To end all you’ve become
You gonna burn
You gonna burn
You gonna burn
You gonna burn
Burn, burn, burn, burn, burn, burn, burn, burn, burn

The mule misspelled it twice.

But Fire, I have a misspelling mule and a shack in the desert with a well. This is really all we need.

Wow, Scurvy is either on a marathon drinking session or he is now sober and still fucked up. Who’d of thunk it?

This thread is… captivating?

Chooo chooo, train wreck in progress

I know… I know… limericks have taken me pretty far into the abyss as well.

Why don’t you two^H^H^Height get a room ?

Eight people don’t make a room. They make a love shack.

Whcih brings us right back to ScurvyPig, I suppose. fire once told me that what she needed was a sugar daddy, but I’m guessing a love shack would work too.

Does fire really need a sugar daddy? I know the feeling. I am looking for a sweet tart! Here where I live there are dozens of sugar daddys, but not a single sweet tart. Just another of life’s injustices. :)

Rusted.

Jesus. Don’t type sugar daddy into the google image search.

He means it.

This thread is God punishing shift6 for declaring Spoofy’s r_________ thread Most Retarded Ever.

C’mon, Bill, you just hate the competition.

I approve of this thread.

I’d like to know the original motivation for this thread. Was it spurred by drunkenly stumbling upon the San Fran Meet up thread and seeing fire’s tight jeans? Or was there some other impetus?

Hah hah, San Fran.

Since when is fire meeting up with the San Fran guys to show off her tight jeans? Seattle area posters want a visit from fire!

K0NY needs to stick to viral marketing and not talk about things he knows nothing about, like the geography of California!