Fleabag - An Amazon Original series

The first series is very good (by any measure not just the snarky ‘for an ITV show’) and I came to it late. It’s quite a true representation of a certain part of the UK. The second series got a bit too fraught (I stopped watching after around the 3rd episode) and the third has just started but I’ve neither seen it or seen any reviews.

Olivia Coleman is a really wonderful actress with a broad range (my favourite performance is in Hot Fuzz) and David Tennant also very good. I’d suggest a look at Rev or Taking over the Asylum as obscure Brit tv shows they have shone in respectively.

Fleabag was excellent and I’ll look forward to the second series.

2019 now

Just started watching and got through the whole season in one sitting. Absolutely brilliant show. More of this!

This is a great show to watch with your lady friend or wife, just because it’s fun to see where they laugh.
Thanks to this thread, my girlfriend and I watched this season together (in two sittings earlier this year), and we loved it equally. She was laughing out loud at stuff I wasn’t picking up on, just because of the women’s perspective thing.

Urgent message for @tomchick ! Waller-Bridge is teaming up with Fleabag collaborator Vicky Jones on a new HBO show.

Killing Eve is a spy show on BBC that just came out. Haven’t watched but it’s 100% RT and 83% metacritic so far. I love spy shows.

Fleabag series two starts on 4 March on BBC One at 10.35pm; it will also be available on BBC Three via iPlayer.

Anyone know when it will be available in the US?

I wonder if @tomchick has even seen Fleabag or if he is waiting for it to come to the US:

http://fleabagnyc.com

Ooh I’m getting tickets!

Woo, today’s the day! Also, the second episode of the new Partridge series airs shortly before Fleabag. First episode was great.

I take your point, but then we wouldn’t have had tonight’s episode. Hoo boy.

US viewers will have to wait until it arrives on Amazon Prime on May 17

Also, I just noticed that Phoebe Waller-Bridge is going to be on Colbert tomorrow night so set your DVR accordingly.

Is anyone else watching season 2 because man… it’s awesome!
I wasn’t sure if they (she?) could manage to keep the momentum up with a 2nd season but my fears were unfounded. It’s every bit as sharp and witty as the first. Really great stuff.

I am. I’m very curious where they’re going to go with the reveal or whatever you want to call it at the end of ep. 3. I presume it’s metaphorical rather than metatextual, but who knows.

Tom gets his wish, kind of. This season is confirmed to be the last.

Season 2 is LIVE ON AMAZON.

Oh wow. Thank you. I had not expected it this quickly.

Wow this was so good. Season 2 does a good job of bookending 1 and feeling like a complete story. Sad we won’t see more, but very pleased with what was written and performed.