FLOTUS under Trump

Well if you read what one fashionista (JeJe?) has to say, I can see how Melania might wear this, but whoa boy, so tone deaf:

Hello My Urban Girl & Urban Boy …

Today, in my Romagna and more precisely in Riccione on the famous Viale Ceccarini, place where you never get bored especially in summer between sea, sun, fun I wore my new entry … the military green jacket signed Berska … a parka that I have immediately loved, especially for the writing on the back … I REALLY DO NOT CARE DO U?

Now the writing on the clothes have become really a must, unique and indispensable … I love them and I find that with a head you can express what you are and think …

This parka must remind us that we are often too influenced by the opinions of others … that we often influence our choices by not aiming at the goal we set ourselves …

But the great of the past then with their aphorisms make us understand that it does not have to be this way … there will always be people who want to talk, to criticize us … both for pure stupidity and above all for envy …

I think that going one’s own way is always the best solution to live happily and happily … and prejudices leave them to empty people, who do not know what to do with their existence.

You should think more about yourself, what you are, what you do rather than judging uselessly without even even knowing …

"We must not judge men how to judge a picture or a statue, at a first and only look; there is an interiority and a soul that needs to be deepened. "(Jean de La Bruyère)

We have to live for what we are stealing from the opinions of others …

And what do you think? Do you like the parka?

Kiss Kiss