For Honor (Ubisoft)

Picked this up when it was a free games with gold on xbox.

I’m having some fun with it - anyone still playing, especially on xbox?

https://www.dailyesports.gg/streamers-quit-for-honor-ubisoft-responds/

Seems the new heroes in the expansion are OP.

Having a good time with this on the xbox. Mostly been playing the Breach mode and single player story. Haven’t sprung for the expansion, but it’s on sale for $20

I grabbed the expansion, though the new Breach mode takes a bit too long for my tastes, at least with competitive teams. This game has been my go-to quick-fix when I just want to game for 15-20 minutes for the last year or so. I can get a few dominion matches in and get that fix.

Played a few Dominion matches over the past week or two and yeah, they are nice and quick as compared to Breach.

I’m still annoyed that sometimes it takes so long to get multiplayer match rewards/levels that I don’t have time to quit to the main menu before the next game counter reaches zero.

Had one really fun dominions match this weekend where both teams were “breaking” and recovered. Just barely lost.

Side note, I suck at executions - on xBox, do you need to continue holding the trigger for the heavy attack when you press X or Y for the execution, or is it just a timing thing?

I wish I knew, because to me they feel really random but I watch certain players get them all the time.

New update out!

Gonna give it a try later today.

@tomchick you know you want to try this tonight when you livestream.

Wait, it’s actually playable?! I’m definitely doing a match or two tonight.

It is! ONE DAY ONLY. They finally got me to install the starter edition they gave away.

I fart in their general direction!

I actually liked For Honor, but just wasn’t fond of the idea of having to play against other people. But I do like its gameplay way better than any of those countless Dynasty Warriors style games.

-Tom

I play for Honor exclusively with bots. Who kick my ass more often than I care to admit.

The campaign is also entertaining.

the prince of persia really let himself go. looks more like the greek prince of donairs.

This game has remained on my system for the past three years. I think I’m at like 190k steel and over 100k scrap.