For the girl who loves Goatse (SFW)

If I read some of that right, it lookslike someone has put together collages of some of that stuff for webmasters to use to replace images that have been hotlinked without permission from their sites. I kinda like that.

It’s sad that some innocent bystanders might get inadvertantly shocked in the crossfire, but as long as bandwidth leeches take heat for it I guess it’d have to be considered a necessary evil. Every time a bandwidth thief gets beecocked, an angel gets its wings.

edit: a picture of a guy eating a piece of doodie as it’s coming out of another guy’s patoot isn’t “tame” to me. Call me old-fashioned. (edit cleaned up to be SFW)

Well it’s not completely innocuous, but come on, this is the internet. That sort of thing hasn’t bothered me since late 2000.

I’ll cop to playing deliberately obtuse… you got me.

But still, ugh. You’re evidently quite a bit more jaded than me. Out of curiosity, can you think of any type of picture or video that would make you blink?

Well, there was one video that just plain broke me. I saw it in late 2000/early 2001. This description, even, is pretty bad, so you’ve been warned.

The video was from the now-defunct site xxxjihad, which was along the lines of stile project or ogrish, but far, far worse. I think it was some kind of yearly roundup of some kind. Anyway, it was your usual assortment of testicle torture, distended rectums, gore, all that stuff, but back when it was still new (to me), so it made me kind of queasy… But the finale… that’s what got me.

There was this guy, just jerking off. No clamps or needles or syringes. Just a guy jerking off. And it lasted a while, maybe 45 seconds before it got bad, which made it unsettling, because the rest of the video was comprised of clips no longer than 25 seconds. But when it got bad, it got bad. The guy finishes himself off, but instead of semen… blood. Just thick blood, shooting out of this dude’s member. For some reason, it really got to me. Ever since, nothing I see online bothers me; on a scale of one to ten of shock value, goatse is only about a four anyway, but I’ve seen tens since then, and they don’t phase me, because that xxxjihad video was like a thirty.

Sidenote: a friend of mine sent me that video with no explanation as to what it was. Thanks a lot, Ben.

There’s always the old nullo interview.

In the QT3 visceral grotesque continuum I come in at about a 7.8 which places me between ratemykitten and rotten.com. Stile and Ogrish is some really nasty shit, I ain’t got the guts for that.

|—(ratemykitten)--------(rotten.com)-(QT3 P&R forum)----------(Stileproject)-------(Ogrish)–(700 Club)–|