Fox News thread of fine journalism

Jesus these people are vile.

So, Fox & Friends are Vulcans?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/a-moment-of-awe-photo-of-little-girl-staring-at-michelle-obama-portrait-goes-viral/2018/03/04/4e5a4548-1ff2-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.d14270db4df7

art critic weighs in on michelle obama portrait.

If Tucker doesn’t bust out a different facial expression soon I’m gonna do something drastic.

Ironically no matter what you did, you already know what his face will look like.

It appears that whatever expression he threatens to have is overridden by extreme constipation.

One day he’ll suddenly blow it all out and then turn toward the camera and earnestly say, “Impeach him!”

Then he’ll remember that Obama is out of office already.

Not Fox exactly but I thought this was a hilarious headline:

Good god, I wish Mary Shelley would briefly rise from the dead just to smack the shit out of that organization.

Frankenstein’s monster is intended to be sympathetic. He’s not the villain of the story. Does that guy not know that?

He saw a cartoon parody of one of the movies once, give him a break :)

I was thinking the same thing. At least in the book he was an intelligent being that ultimately hated his creator. For bringing him back to life. They had many discussions. I recall reading it as a child after having seen the Karloff films. It struck me the same way that the book Planet of the Apes did. After seeing the movie, of course I read the Pierre Boulle book. The books were nothing like the films. But both taught me a lot.

He gave him life, then rejected and abandoned him. Then Society did the same thing to him, except for the one little kid that didn’t know they were supposed to fear him.

Frankenstein’s monster was ultimately full of rage and vengeance, but it’s understandable given how he was treated, and he didn’t lash out against everyone randomly.

In the movie that was the part where the child was throwing flowers in the water. For some reason they made him throw the child into the water ‘to see her float’. That was cut from some earlier versions.

So does that mean the south teaches this book differently than everyone else. Quick, let’s find out what Texas says about it since they have everything else made just for them.

Fox is indignant over the Sam Nunberg coverage

How dare other networks run interviews with an unstable, possibly deranged person? That’s Fox’s schtick!