Fox News thread of fine journalism

The only time I flip to fox at this point is just to see what they are doing to avoid covering the actual news.

And it’s literally always absurd.

They’ll just say it’s Fox going down in ratings because of changes at Fox, not because they refuse to cover actual news.

I love flipping over to Fox to see what they’re covering. Will it be Maxine Waters? Hillary? SJW’s on some college campus?

I see a lot of immigrants killing people. Like…

“NEWS ALERT!!! ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN TEXAS ON THE RUN AFTER WOMAN FOUND MURDERED!”

Everything is so breathless and obviously biased. As Timex said, always absurd.

Submitted w/o comment…

He has become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

I’m sure Fox News will have a special report on Killary’s latest victim soon.

Hopefully he’s in a special place right now.

As my Mom always said, if you can’t say… … …

Your mother spoke in Morse code?

Good riddance.

Thats pretty harsh. What did Ephraim’s mom ever do to you?

“Respect is owed to the living. To the dead, only the truth” - Voltaire.

Sadly I’m too worn out by the last few days to follow through on that, so I’ll just say this: even if Ailes had never worked a day at Fox News he still would have had a dark and important impact on American politics. The ads he did for Nixon’s 1968 campaign were masterpieces of what came to be to be the GOP’s style of dogwhistle politics. Their message was, “Vote for Nixon, or else hippies and minorities will kill you and your children” without ever explicitly saying it, and they set up the GOP up to become the party of Fear of the Other they are today.

Told him to suck her dick (in Morse code).

Yay! Roger Ailes is dead.

Like, I get Universal Karmic Balance and all that shit, but was it really worth finally being rid of Ailes to also lose Chris Cornell?

I dunno man, the world still owes us the demise of a bunch of terrible assholes to make up for David Bowie.

I’m holding out hope for the starchild soul of Bowie, riding the top of an enormous flaming glitter-asteroid, to crash down on top of the next cabin retreat of the Republican Congressional delegation, frankly.