Fox News thread of fine journalism

It’s just a pity that Ailes isn’t still there to grope her.

(I’m kidding. ;) )

I’ll be that guy: Tomi is so damn hot, I don’t know what it is about her. Just hot hot hot. But, sad to say, best treated like a Mariah Carey video: the mute button is your friend.

Maybe it’s the hot steaming shit drooling out of her mouth.

I don’t even find her that physically attractive. She has a weird unnatural plastic look to her that I can’t quite place.

Then she talks and it’s definitely all over.

Her eyes are dead, like a doll’s eyes.

I support this sediment!

I hesitate to comment on appearances, but in this case since I find Tomi so reprehensible in all other aspects I will chime in. Her looks are plain and vapid.

Yeah, being hot is more than “having long blond hair”.

Exhibit A & Exhibit B: Johnny and Edgar Winter.

I know im also dragging this down to locker room conversation level but Tomi is way down the list as far as Alt Right Waifus go tbh.

It is true that stupid is not a good look.

How can Mario not be a plumber? That’s like saying Indiana Jones isn’t an archeologist.

Yeah, it was the plumber part that wasn’t PC, not that he’s a terrible walking caricature of Italians.

He used to be a plumber, but for the last few decades his main occupation is rescuing Princesses.

What’s wrong with being a plumber? I’d say they are essential and valuable members of our society.

I mean, they’re a damn sight better than Fox News pundits.

Sure… one profession helps us decrease the amount of shit in our homes, while the other…

The Japanese are not the most culturally sensitive of people.