Fuck QT3

Fascinating. Adree once again delivers the goods.

Dunno what blew up, but from the subject I’m just going to assume that Qt3 is now in bed with both EA and Star Wars somehow.

As long as Woo uses a ME2 character icon for him on the next Flowchart.

Yeah but you can fuck Qt3 on a couch, as keyboards are not comfortable for fucking.

I’ve come to realize that Adree probably has to work really hard to make sure his images don’t have a damn thing to do with the subject at hand, even accidentally.

I once wanted off a board. I went and changed my password to random characters which I could never possibly remember. Done.

I only came back once – after I found out one of the forum-goers who I’d liked had committed suicide. Had to create a new account to find out what happened, though.

And to think that people thought Librace was gay. Where did they get the idea?

On topic:

But… I’m wrong. Frequently. Everyone knows it.

Except about Paul Krugman. He’s still a retard. And I’m still right about that. HISTORY WILL VINDICATE ME

bahimiron wins the thread.

Rimbo starts posting in it: Everyone still reading it loses.

YAAAAAY

Attempt at TEH FUNNAY didn’t work, balut… no hotlinking.

Ctrl-F5 is your friend.

This is my favorite typo ever. I got an awesome mental image of Skipper standing on top of the big foot statue, gazing out over the island, and shouting “I am still king of Lost!”

Not familiar with the reference.

From Tombstone, as Wyatt Earp and family are leaving town:

Curly Bill: Well… bye.
Johnny Ringo: Smell that, Bill? Smells like someone died.

Yeah, I was only familiar with Curly Bill’s line, as a popular forum reference on another forum I visit. I sadly haven’t actually seen Tombstone yet. :(

?Que? Get on it, Rimbo!

Post Count=padded

Yeah, that’s like saying you’ve never seen Big Trouble in Little China. Some movies are required viewing.

You don’t need a console to play ME2, though.

I know. It’s pathetic. There are a lot of movies I’ve not seen that are must-sees. (e.g., The Godfather.) They’re in the queue, though.

Seen Big Trouble in Little China though.

“What’s in the flask, Egg?”