Game box art challenge?

You are the official winner!

trp

DERPSPACE is the one and only game that felt appropriate to post after I unjustly stole victory from @Gordon_Cameron by merely adding a 2 to the game he had already singled out in the prior round. A game I had never even heard of in my entire life. I felt bad about this, and in an attempt to make amends I tried my best to select a game for an audience of one; one Gordon Cameron, creator and artist of not only DERPSPACE, but its cover art–as seen here in all its glory.

But much to Gordon’s credit, he has oodles of honor and refused to take part in such a blatantly rigged contest. I have no doubt that the unfathomable depths Gordon’s immense integrity will one day see him deliver what will probably be hailed as the most important video game humanity has ever produced.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, be careful what you call “fake.” DERPSPACE has been a front page favorite for years, and I won’t abide the game being disrespected like this. Especially if it means tarnishing Gordon’s legacy.

Now here we are, watching the torch pass from me to @Nightgaunt. Congratulations, Nightgaunt, you’ve certainly earned heaps of street cred this day.