Game box art challenge?

Ha, I guess I never figured that out. I remember dying a lot, every time I left town. It was too difficult, so not much fun.

I loved this game on the Atari ST. Unfortunately for me, when I switched from a 520ST with TOS 1.0 to a 1040ST with TOS 1.02, the joystick input for the game stopped working. I think there were hints in a Quest for Clues book from QuestBusters that I must have availed myself of. Probably my favorite–or at least fondest-remembered–Origin game other than Ultimas IV & VI.

Beneath a Steel Sky?

Not Beneath a Steel Sky!

Outpost?

Good snag, @nijimeijer! It’s been guessed a few times, so something made me want to just put it out of its misery. Man, this cover made me DROOL. I couldn’t believe the game was so bad. One of the first big disappointments I had with a video game.

Okay; this one will probably go quick.

OR MAYBE NOT

Tongue of the Fatman?

Feels like warplane markings. Not that that helps me.

Not Tongue of the Fatman.

A lot more revealed here. Some pretty big clues.

Achewood: The Text Adventure

Wait a second: SAMBA DE AMIGO. That freaking pink mouse.

Two guesses in a row! Hmmm …

Generally, I’d say that’s a disqualifier, but no sense in dragging it out for another frame. Samba de Amigo it is! I loved this game.

I figured the outline of the sombrero in my latest reveal would be what gave it away, but negative space is often harder for a person to “see”, so thought it may hang in there for one more round.

I’m leaving the country for a week tomorrow so if no one gets this quickly we can resolve it when I get back and someone can do an intermediate round.

As is my wont, I’m not going to do the miniscule reveal thing. THERE IS NO TRY. DO OR DO NOT.

Imperium Galactica?

Dreadnaught Factor?