Game box art challenge?

Yeah, that’s the one I was thinking.

Also the one I was trying to think of.

But that’s not it, I don’t think.

Nope, it isn’t!

It looks like a book about learning how to program the Spectrum with BASIC…

Now that you mention it…

And speaking of mentions

You made me look it up :( And it exists, albeit for the Wii, it seems.

Anyways.

Fast Food Dizzy?

As for the Magic Roundabout game – I made it up! I’m surprised one exists.

Can’t think of many cooking games, so how about the Japanese version of Burger Time?

(teeheehee)

Frostbite

Indeed, congrats!

To me, it is still one of the best games ever made. It mixes memory, reflexes and even some thinking, like few other games do. It is so frantic, yet smooth. The controls are incredible, even today. The feeling of scare when the bear is chasing you is intact too. Game’s even got a tactical aspect, and I really want to know to this day if the safe spot on the top left of the screen is intended or not. If it was, it is even more brilliant.
I don’t know where from Steve Cartwright pulled that one (his other Activision games were unremarkable, if not bad), but for this gem alone, I’ll give him all the virtual hugs he may need!

Looks like a bug!

A couple of seconds before your marked timer is a great display of the awesome controls in the game: not many platformers let you jump between two seagulls! Also, nice bear action at the end :)

As for a guess… Nam 1975?

Seventh Guest?

I just did that one because I know it’ll be gone after this one (plus you guys always get it so early):

Sid Meier’s alpha Centauri?

I knew I had seen that sunset somewhere!

That is correct. Sorry for the delay. I’m out with the family right now so I’ll update this later with the full box image.

Update:

I’d forgotten I’d even guessed! So ditto about the sorry for the delay :)

re: SMAC. I bought it from some computer fair, and went home thinking I’d bought a counterfeit copy. The print quality on the box was poor, and the disc had a printed image on it that was terrible. However I had a giant fat manual, which surely a counterfeiter wouldn’t produce? So I spent a lot of time looking at that box trying to figure out if it was dodgy or not.

But looking now online at the [http://bigboxcollection.com/images/2khi/AlphaCentauri.jpg](images available), and at the sunset provided here, it was clearly just a poor image production ;) I distinctly remember the edges of that sunset looking terrible where it blended/dithered into the faces.

Picking boxes to put in this game is basically impossible. They’re either really obvious, or from an obscure game. So I’ve hopefully gone for the second option ;)

You can start with one of my favourite things: A glistening, sweaty knee.

(click for big)

Yourshape Fitness Evolved?