Game box art challenge?

Now that the entire box art is showing, all I can see is a giant skeleton-lich hugging the stone throne about to hurl.

Nice.

I will erect something this eve.

I actually have another one ready to go, although it might be more obscure.

Ah, go for it. I got nuthin’ right now anyway.

frame 11

Baja edge of control?

Fuel?

Hey not that far!
frame 12

I figured what the game is. I figured it was something in the PS1 - PS2 era due to the slightly cartoonish cover. Most modern games use more realistic art for racing games and/or it’s usually a bargian bin game.

Plus with the vehicle on the cover, I had a good idea where to start lol. My hunch was right and I got it after a quick search. I don’t know if it is against the rules though since I had to search to get it.

That’s within the rules, in my book. Doing research based on clues is totally kosher. The only thing not allowed is to do image search.

So Jeep Thrills?

Sorry, yes, it is Jeep Thrills, whatever that game is.

51l9wNbnfL.SY445

I picked that game because I thought the cover looked like the worst collage of random photographical cliparts when I was introduced to it two weeks ago. So I take issue with this statement of yours:

Congratulations for looking that crap up though: probably took more effort that went into this cover itself :O

I like my puzzles. I don’t like puzzle games though lol.
I think this one might be on the easier side but it’s one of my favorite games.

That aspect ratio confounds me.

Dragon Age Inquisition?

Going from aspect ratio only: Tetris Attack/Panel de Pon? For Nintendo 64 though, hrrm :-/

No to both, but Left_Empty is sort of on the right track with the aspect ratio…

Soul Blazer?

Dragon Wars?

7th Saga