Game box art challenge?

I keep think itā€™s the fleshy inside of a personā€™s mouth. So some kind of dentist game? But then what the hell is up with the dice?

Itā€™s all fire and maybe some sunset - not a mouth! ; )

Dicey Dungeons, German retro edition.

Die Dice Die

I am somewhat disappointed in you folks! There is a roadā€¦ an US-American road in the foreground. Forget the dice, think about games with, ahem, roads!

p.s. ā€˜retroā€™ is the right track!

Hey Stampede, wie wƤre es mit einem Gedicht?

Some german censored version of Interstate 76?

PS: I donā€™t see any road.
There are no roads in Interstate 76 anyway.

So, Iā€™m guessing something like Dark Future or Car Wars, but I donā€™t know any that would have come in a big box like that

Interstate '76 had roads, among other things.

@Left_Empty It is Interstate '76! - Finally avaible completely in German. Thatā€™s what the ā€˜stickerā€™ says.

I canā€™t remember waiting for a German version but I very well remember my CD-Rom being defective. I donā€™t why but this whole process - accepting the CD-Rom really was defective, sending it in, getting it back - took quite some time. Weeks? In the end I had spent more time trying to install the game (friendsā€™ computers included) then actually playing it. Thatā€™s how it feels in retrospect. I canā€™t remember much of the game, except the opening scene and the difficulties I had with the driving. Looking at screenshots now I think I have nevertheless played it a lot. Looks all very familiar.

Fun fact @Rock8man: Itā€™s based on the MechWarrior 2-engine.

Sorry, I slept on this.

Here is another Japanese cover. Should be guessable. Should be worth it.

That explains why it was so ugly.

psst, I donā€™t have many frames left.

You donā€™t know jack 13?

Krustyā€™s Fun House?

Okay for some reason, I canā€™t upload any frames in this thread. But donā€™t panic, Iā€™ll try again in a few weeks!

4 hours later, discourse still donā€™t want that single image.

Okay: so err,ā€¦ picture a hand holding a burger on the left part of the image!

McDonald land on the Amiga? Iā€™d recognise that image anywhere!

ps just upload somewhere else like imgur and post it here?

I mean, someone has to guess Burger Time, right?

Absolutely! In the Game Boy Deluxe variety, from Japan.

thatā€™s totally her arm and hand.

I discovered this wonderful box art on the Japanese Switch Gameboy thing ā€” pro tip, you can download any regionā€™s with any Nintendo Online subscription, and the Japanese box art of those litttle collections are just way above the Western offer, as proved by this little wonder.