🎮 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜

#GuessTheGame #386

🎮 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜

It’s been a while…

#GuessTheGame #386

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜

#GuessTheGame #387

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩

Ugh! And it was only the clue on the last frame that helped me.

I should have guessed 386 on clue 2. :/

#GuessTheGame #387

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜

I should have gotten it in one tbh, somehow my brain does not get that very recent releases would also be included

#GuessTheGame #387

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

What?

385: It’s such a distinctive style. Some of those later frames (3, 4) were harder to guess. I think the clue-maker didn’t do a great job here as they could have easily made it so that people who were aware of the game but haven’t played it wouldn’t get it until 2 or 3 if they simply reordered something.
386: I played this a lot, but I was guessing a bit here. Frame 2 would have definitely clued me in.
387: Yup, me too. I had no idea what game it was but from the clues: “a 2023 shooter with a 54% metacritic rating BY ARKANE” it was only that Arkane bit that made me realise it was the much malaigned Redfall. I probably should I have guessed that on turn 5 when learning it was a 2023 release of 54%

#GuessTheGame #387

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜

Interesting pick.

Haha, when I got to the next-to-last clue, I was sure it was The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (bad supernatural shooter–forgot it was set in the 50s though, right?) and I ignored the year hint, which then allowed me to get it on the last guess.

This is one of those cases where how you play matters. I’d never heard of this one. Obviously, the clues on the last few frames would have readily allowed me to go look it up, but absent doing that I had no clue.

#GuessTheGame #388

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜

#GuessTheGame #388

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜

Never played it! I got it from the hints.

#GuessTheGame #388

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜

Somehow got it despite the hints! I had no idea it was out on GBA first.

#GuessTheGame #388

🎮 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜

That second frame is very memorable. And I played that game not too long ago, when it came to PC, so that helped.

#GuessTheGame #247

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩

Note this is an ancient one.
I’m unhappy about it : Because of the spelling! :'( I forgot it didn’t have a space and it only shows “Soul Calibur 4”.

I’ve trawled the archives!

388 Played
228 Won
58 Win %
6 Current Streak
12 Max Streak
Win Distribution:

🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ 1: 36
🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ 2: 30
🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ 3: 43
🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ 4: 39
🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ 5: 38
🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 6: 42

I’m very surprised at 58% win, because looking down the board I see a lot of:

🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 ❌ Failed😔
🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 ❌ Skipped all 😔

Weak areas for me are: Console games (especially PS and Nintendo exclusives), games from Japan, open world games.

So did I!

388 Played
270 Won
69 Win % (nice)
7 Current Streak
12 Max Streak
Win Distribution:

🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ 1: 41
🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ 2: 57
🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ 3: 42
🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ 4: 44
🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ 5: 51
🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 6: 35

#GuessTheGame #247

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜

I’m annoyed I didn’t get that faster, I played a ton of this one.

It certainly looked maddeningly familiar, but I couldn’t place it, since I hadn’t played the game in question in like 20 years!