Games No Longer Being Sold (Digitally)

Aside from the Battle For Middle Earth RTS games, any other notable games we can no longer buy/license?

The Movies and The Thing are the ones I haven’t found.

The Godfather

The Movies superstar edition is on the mac store for sale. But it doesnt work. So yeah, not available :)

Also , in before Emperor of the Fading Suns

No One Lives Forever 1 & 2.

It would be a crime to PC gaming if neither of those games wind up on GoG.

Mafia: City of Lost Heaven. 2K needs to stop being dumb and get whatever music license is needed and sell it again.

Just so that people don’t forget, SWAT 4, which had not been available for, like, forever (and had been on the cursed D2D), can now be purchased on GoG.

Outwars isn’t on GoG, though I found a thread that was asking for it.

Freelancer isn’t available digitally, which is a crime.

Oh, also, every Jane’s flight sim please.

Also EF2000.

And Tornado.

And Megafortress.

And all of the Mechwarrior games.

And Missionforce Cyberstorm (along with all the other Earthsiege games)

Oh, and Star Crusader, Millennia: Altered Destinies, every Interactive Magic game as well please.

Oh and also Metal Fatigue because I really wanna try it.

Oh, and for SERIOUS Klingon Academy, please. And all the other Starfleet Command games.

Oh, and while we’re at it, all the Rules of Engagement/Breach games too please.

None of these have ever been available digitally. I believe this thread is about games like the movies (which I have in Steam and D2D) which are not no longer available.

If they ever re-released the Battle for Middle Earth games and someone remade the Movies I would be a very happy man.

All sorts of Marvel stuff fell off the marketplaces a while ago, most notably the Marvel Vs. Capcom games.

My personal despair is that I never bought the 3D remaster of the Ninja Turtles arcade game that was released for the 360 before licensing made that vanish into the ether.

The Movies suffered because it didn’t know what it wanted to be: a Tycoon-style game, or a dedicated machinima-maker. The Tycoon part was pretty weak, and the machinima part got really close but suffered from a way to easily add custom content. For what it was, it was nifty, but frustratingly limited.

And to add to the list (going through my Steam games): Stubbs the Zombie.

Was Black and White ever available digitally? (Either I or II)

My post includes games that were never sold digitally at all. Title of thread isn’t entirely accurate–I meant to inquire about games that aren’t available for legal purchase digitally now regardless if they were ever available before.

I’d say The Nevehood, but I’ve recently learned that TenNapel is a gigantic tool so I’m not sure I feel comfortable giving him anymore money??

games i would like to (re)buy legit but cannot:

wolverine xmen origins
sega rally revo
outrun 2006

also there appears to be this:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3071895

An aside, I just got this on disk a few months ago, and I am astounded by how disgustingly good it is.

in that same vein, horizon chase for ios/android is nice.