Gaming chairs, whatcha recommend?

So that’s the Prime day deal one on Amazon? For that price, I’m very tempted to give it a go. I wonder if the return would be easy if I didn’t like it.

On the other hand, I’m pretty sure that Costco one would be a breeze to return. @BrianRubin, did you get to sit in a display model by any chance?

Nope, got the last one in a box. Will be putting it together this weekend.

Correct, prime day deal chair.

@BrianRubin needs to put his costco chair together before the Prime day sale ends in like 30 hours.

Thanks Fozzle! Been looking for a comfortable chair for a while. I’m big too.
Bought this and it’s the best so far.

Mind, the first chair came broken in a mangled box. Called Amazon and they sent out a new one. From the reviews this seems all too common.

I will be interested to see how you guys like it for those who picked up the Amazon deal. I am still really happy with my purchase. =)

So we put the chair together today. It was pretty straightforward with two people, super easy to adjust, and so comfy.

Glad you’re enjoying it!

Well, it looks pretty good. Hope it holds up all right for you. About 220, right? The cost, I mean. ;)

It was actually $200 at Costco itself.

So is that Costco chair holding up all right? It’s on extra sale right now is why I ask.

So far so great. Loving it a lot. Handling multi-hour streams and what not just fantastic.

Sounds good. It’s at 170 right now, and sounds like it’ll do the trick.

I particularly like that the arm rests can fold up. This is perfect when using my HOTAS.

Yeah I saw this chair at Costco Sunday. It’s definitely different than the one i badmouthed upstream in this thread. Ignore that please.

Oh, they actually have these in the warehouses sometimes?
I’ll call my local one to see if they have any in inventory. Of course, if the box is huge maybe I’m better off ordering online since I drive a midsize sedan and not a Land Behemoth SUV.

It’s a pretty big box, but yeah, I got mine in-store. Their last one too.

Ah, but what vehicle did you use? Or do they have delivery options for stuff bought in store if it’s big?

We used my wife’s 2014 Mazda3, it fit fine in the back seat.

Got this a year ago. Still working well:

Oooh, a Mazda 3. I love the look of those. Well, if it fits in that, it should fit in an M-B C300* sedan if I fold the rear seats down.

• I hasten to add that I lease this due to a great deal through my company, a Daimler subsidiary. They’re wonderful cars to drive but I wouldn’t ever want to own one unless I had double or triple my current income. Any little thing goes wrong with them out of warranty and it’s 1000 bucks minimum, unless you’re just replacing a tire or something (and those things aren’t cheap either, I know from experience).