GDC: Who's Going?

GDC is in San Francisco again. I’ll be there, Jason Cross will be there, and I’m sure quite a few more.

So who will be there, and do y’all want to try to set up a get-together (dinner, lunch, whatever?)

Since you’re my transportation, I guess I’m in!

I will be there from Tuesday night until Friday night. My presentation is on Friday morning at 10:30. I would love to meet up with whoever else is going to be there. Maybe I will even remember to take my camera on this trip.

I’ll be there. FINALLY. I first went in '90 or '91, so it stinks to have missed the past four or five of them.

Anything going on Tuesday night? Seems like that’s the night least likely to conflict with parties.

I’ll be there. :D

Jon

I’ll be there. Definitely up for lunch/coffee with some QT3 folks. Hit me up here or feel free to add me on Skype: davidbkaye.

Me! Party time.

I’ll be there from Thursday through Sunday. Bringin’ the wife. Weeeee.

I live in S.F. now, and I will be at GDC.

So, yep!

First year I’ve missed it completely since '96 (last year, we went for the last day/a weekend in SF).

I’m around all week, but busy as hell. I doubt I’d be able to make anything. :(

I’m in again this year - I’d love to at least have a drink with folks.

Well, I think we’ll want some place less loud than a bar. But beer would definitely be on order.

There’s House of Shields, which I may be able to get the upstairs for… That’d be decent, if we can get it. Still a bit loud, but the place has charm.

Dave’s, where we all met back in 2005. Loud, small, but a good bar.

Citizen Cake, a coffee shop on top of Virgin Mega Store. Great view of Market Street.

Metreon has lots of space in which to meet, but the food is not very good. Don’t think there’s beer either.

Any other locals want to chime in?

You could goto John’s Grill. It’s kind of cramped, but it’s got a bar and does lunch. Also, it’s got a fun history.

I’ll be there too, and probably liveblogging sessions like I did for DICE. It pales to the professional coverage, of course, but I’m taking those notes for my own purpose anyways…

I’m not again, annoyingly, but comrade Rossignol from RPS is. Everyone bully him.

KG

After a three-year hiatus, I’m back, so I’ll be there. Looking forward to having a beer with my Qt3 friends!

Gonna see if I can dig out that golf shirt from E3 2003…

Yep, I’ll be going. Tuesday through Saturday night for me. I thought the Mexican restaurant worked well lest year, as it was close enough to walk to after the last presentation of the day. I’m up for anything, but, yeah, another Qt3 dinner would be nice.

I’ll be there Tuesday through Saturday morning.

Mexican restaurant sounds good… Something easy walking distance from the show is obviously the best choice, just given time for those who have to go to other things.