Getting fed up with buggy steam games!

As meltdowns go I’d give this thread a 7, it has most the basic pieces of a truly epic meltdown, but we’ve seen better.

Whatever it is, Steam is at fault.

Onto a more interesting topic, what is shoulder checking? I get

To look backwards over one’s shoulder while driving, before changing lanes, to see if any vehicles are in the blind spot
Courtesy of shoulder check - Wiktionary, the free dictionary

However struggling to see how the following sentence makes sense in that context?

a healthy regimen of shoulder checks from teeming hordes of blind, unapologetic Asians on Robson St

Setting aside how teeming hordes would manage to drive a car, how could a blind person shoulder check?

PS: take a deep breath spatzi.

Asians, obviously!

Ooh, how edgy! Someone living “off the grid”! What’s it like being an unperson?

(Seriously, dude. Get a bank account. You get a debit card that acts like a credit card.)

All my rage? Wait! That’s in another thread. I’m mildly miffed but I wouldn’t say it’s a rage. If Asians continually shoulder checked me while I was trying to get the Steam version of grand theft auto working, that would set me off, probably to Hulk like proportions, but I’d probably start another thread.

Again, who buys another copy of a game when the first has already been paid for and not refunded? If anyone has bought PC grand theft auto 4 retail and on install, they had a steam window pop up and say, “game not available”, I’d like to hear about it.

Bingo.

Keep fucking that chicken!

Your ability to play games is neck-and-neck with forum posting for first place in a Grand Championship Suck Tournament. I predict a photo finish.

I take deep breaths when I’m on Robson st, usually after some blind Asian runs into me, and keeps walking without apologizing. You are SLOW. Everyone else here who has been feverishly digging through my old posts, and is well versed in the definitions. You will learn everything you need to know about the amazing process. Might be better to actually live here and experience it for yourself before venturing an opinion, but since when would something as trivial as that keep people from venturing an opinion?

The best is when you get a blind Asian that shoulder checks you while simultaneously flossing their teeth. That is a fucking out of body experience that you cannot comprehend. That happened twice last week. I’m still coming down from that one.

humm… (not needed anymore)

Oh, you’re that guy? I guess being a twat is not subforum-restrictive. Nice knowing you! GAF is thataway!

/me wants to see some touching.

You want to duel, and this is all you’ve got in response? Why bother? Change your name to ‘tepid’.

Congrats, you guys trolled him past the boiling point.

Boiling causes steam, and since Steam is the source of this trouble, I think it’s technically on-topic.

Actually, Mt.Sexy, I DON’T know you, and that’s why we have Thanksgiving in Canada.

You know that’s exactly what you say to all those flossing blind Asians when they mutely shoulder-check you. And you wonder why they look at you funny!

Ha ha, those flossing blind Asians when they mutely shoulder-check you. Your shit is busted, son.

Have you played the same games on your computer using retail copies, to see if Steam really is the problem, or if the problem is actually something else like the game itself or your computer? If not, why are you making a ridiculous jump to this conclusion and rageposting about it here? To be frank, you come across as an idiot. And no, I could care less if steam, far cry or grand theft auto are insulted.

Is this like a Judge Floro thing? Spatzi is clearly insane, so we should speak to him differently than how we speak to one another?

One valid point by somebody in all of this mess that bears repeating (or repeats bears): Steam is bullshit when it comes to patches. I’m not sure if this developers just being fuckwits about updating their Steam versions of games, or if it’s Valve holding the process up. Case in point: Majesty 2. Took forever to get patched up.