Ghost Recon Wildlands - Ghosts say no to drugs

Slightly better vehicle handling please.

Having said that, I don’t really want drone enemies. Although if they exist I wonder if you get to control them…

I know the series had left this behind, but some more old school Ghost Recon in my Ghost Recon would be appreciated. Like having a deeper tactical setup phase for my AI dudes than just “snipe this guy”.

New Game Plus!

You already got a drone, which you can hover above the battlefield and give tactical command to AI like fire, advance or snipe. Playing with humans sometimes is more frustrating because the noobs playing at the easiest difficulty level will just go all rambo and run-and-gun. Whereas those of us on Tier 1 are basically jelly and can tank at best one hit, often none, so it is almost always long range engagement, and lots of flanking, which is pretty old school Ghost Recon.

All of the problems can be solved if the corpses don’t disappear. Corpse disappearing means with enough patience you can snipe a whole base, with any number of enemies. It doesn’t matter how many you are facing, because there will never be an alert because there will never be a corpse to cause an alert.

Pacific island setting was part of that leak too… Yay :)

Watched the gameplay stream without sound… Looks awesome :)

Gameplay stream? So it’s official by Ubisoft now? And they’re already showing it off?

Yep…

Looks like you’d expect a Wildlands sequel to look. Same game, more animations, new setting. A few new systems - camouflage, bivouacs, classes… Maybe Far Cry 2 style first aid :)

Sounds like we need a thread for Ghost Recon Breakpoint. But what should the rest of the thread title be? Since you watched the stream, you should name the new thread Alistair.

Perhaps call it, Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Without Sound?

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint - Utah, get me two!

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint - Press F5 to Step Into

Unhandled Exception

Ghost Recon Breakpoint - My Little Droney

Wilder, Ghostlier Recon: Breakpoint

Though My Little Droney is pretty good :)

Launch trailer is embarrassingly growly.

Nice trailer. So it’s Ghost vs Ghost. It’s a Ghost Civil War!

Epic exclusive?

Epic and Uplay, but no Steam.

So, basically a Uplay exclusive.

Cool reveal at the end!