Giveaway thread!

@marquac puts the Chris in Father Christmas

Thanks @marquac

Iā€™d love Hacknet if itā€™s still available.

Thanks @marquac for the Hacknet, you rock! Merry Christmas!!!

Iā€™ll toss my name into the hat for The WitcherĀ® 3: Wild Hunt!

That was a great list of games @marquac!

Thank you again!

Another entry for the xmas-day drawing - extremely generous sir.

Yā€™all have been so effusive about The Witcher 3, how could I not throw my hat in the name as well.

Iā€™m off to go see Passengers (please donā€™t suck, please donā€™t suck). Iā€™ll send out any requested keys once I get home. Merry Christmas and happy holidays folks. Qt3 rocks!

I would love the copy of Hand of Fate @marquac.

Sent you a friend invite on Steam.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas.

Put me in for The Witcher 3 as well.

Thanks for your generosity, marquac, as always!

Iā€™m interested in that one. If no one else wants it, may I please have it?

Thank you!

You rock. Thanks you again.

If itā€™s still available, Iā€™d be interested in Space Engineers. I think my son would really enjoy that one but I havenā€™t been able to pull the trigger on purchasing it yet.

Iā€™d love to get Grim Fandago Remastered if youā€™ve still got it available. I loved the original back in the late 90s.

I think I have sent keys to everyone who requested one. If you were bummed out about missing out on Unity of Command or Tharsis they are up for grabs again.

Iā€™ll try Tharsis please, thanks!

Can I put my name in the hat for The Witcher 3? Thanks!

Iā€™ve got way too many games to play already (including at least one from @marquac ) so Iā€™ll just thank him again for his generosity, and wish him and his a Merry Christmas. And the same goes for @tomchick and Qt3. You guys and gals give me some hope for the online version of humanity. :-)