Giveaway thread!

That is a fun game.

As of this post The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is free on Humble Bundle.

I have a free copy of Sexy Brutale to give away - 1yr + accts only, please PM me if interested.

edit: gone

Thank you very much: looking forward to trying it this week-end!

Hi all, I have 2 games that are trickling down from QT3ā€™s Christmas generosity:
Jump Stars
ARMA Gold Edition

Comment or PM to claim.

Edit: Claimed.

I have an extra key for a supposedly adorable cat game called Purring Quest. IM me if you want it.

Edit: Iā€™m not saying it isnā€™t adorable, I havenā€™t played it yet. But the reviews are good and say itā€™s adorable!

HomeFront is free from the Humble Store right now.

The first game, right? By all accounts that was pretty dire, but hey, free.

Got a few new games available to whoever asks first -

The Last Door - Collectorā€™s Edition
The Last Door - Season 2: Collectorā€™s Edition
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller

These are all pretty decent point and click adventure games, worth a try.

Grim Fandango is free for two days on GOG.

Thanksā€“I never did play it back when, and I love some of the music from it (I thinkā€“thereā€™s this great track I downloaded close to 20 years ago called ā€œMoleman Musicā€ which I believe is from that game. Very reminiscent of Kurt Weill.).

Black Flag (Assassinā€™s Creed 4) is free no on Uplay until the 18th.

Alas, not even free games can entice me to install Uplay.

Eh, nothing wrong with uPlay or Origin or any of those. They arenā€™t any worse or better than Steam in my experience, I just have way more games on Steam than any of the other ones.

Ha ha ha! That one always cracks me up.

Uplay is fine and quite unobtrusive. Way more so than most if itā€™s counterparts. Black flag is very much worth any kind of hassle, it easily being the piraty game in recent time, and the best AC game ever.

They would have to pay be to take it. I donā€™t want to play it, but having it in my account somewhere would tempt me to waste the time!

This thread is a laugh riot! ā€œNo please donā€™t give me free stuff, I canā€™t be entrusted with such responsibility!ā€

I have a GOG activation code for Hard West. I donā€™t know if its transferable, but if anyone who is an active memberā„¢ wants to try it then send a PM.

Edit: gone