Giveaway thread!

Thank you very much for Uurnog Unlimited!

Also have these such as they are:

The Elder Scrolls Legends 2 card packs (Skyrim) 1 event ticket 100 souls 100 gold
Quake Champions Early Access + 50 shards, 100 Platinum, 2000 favour GONE
ESO Vanity Pet Bristlegut Piglet + 15 days of ESO Plus (no idea what this even is) GONE

PM or comment nicely

I would take that ESO stuff!

Could I get the copy of Silence?

Charmtrap did you mean the Elder Scrolls Online or ESO plus?

Ex-Swoo I pmā€™d you.

Sorry, I meant:

ESO Vanity Pet Bristlegut Piglet + 15 days of ESO Plus (no idea what this even is)

I think the Elder Scrolls Legends one is the card game, right?

Sweet then my PM has the right key for you; as noted itā€™s a BAM key.

Not sure what a BAM key even is, but it worked entering it on the ESO websiteā€¦got 15 days of ESO plus and 750 Crowns, plus a really nice-looking pig pet :-)

Thank you very kindly, Utility!

Hi all, I have one Key for

King of Dragon Pass
GONE

Just remove the last Q from the key to use it.

Thanks ImaTarget - I swiped that one - always wanted to try it! Much appriciated!

Do you still have that one around? Because it sounds like something Iā€™d loveā€¦

yep pmā€™d you

ooh, iā€™d love that quake champions early accessā€¦ been eyeing that one for a whileā€¦

You have mail

Iā€™ve got Tomb Raider from the humble monthly bundle to give away.

Iā€™ve got a Tomb Raider and a Sleeping Dogs - Definitive Edition GONE to giveaway from this months crappy humble monthly.

Aww come on guys, the three early reveal games were amazing! The Long Dark + Quantum Break + DoW 3 (can give or take the last one) for $12 is great value. Anyone expecting great things behind those three I think were hoping for too much.

I look at it as dropping $12 for Quantum Break and a couple of small things Iā€™ve never heard of, and getting free gifts for people I know :)

Iā€™ve also got Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition to give away via gift links from Humble. For some strange reason the latter (IIRC) warns me that it cannot be gifted to someone living in Germany (country code DE), donā€™t ask me why. I sure donā€™t remember any swastikas in that game. Could it be due to too much gore?

Please reply via PM.

Sleeping Dogs Definitively CLAIMED

Actually, Tomb Raider (2013) is still available. The first person thought I was giving away the more recent game.

Along with the apparently ubiquitous Tomb Raider, I have a Claimed key available.