Giveaway thread!

Did I mention my Tomb Raider is the DOS one? j/k ;-)

I’ve sent a PM.

DreadOut
Guacamelee
Magicka
Psychonauts
Shadowrun Returns
Tomb Raider (the reboot)

Abzu GONE
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition GONE

Please send a PM.

Thanks much for The Long Dark.

Well, just in the off chance someone checks this thread next week and thinks Oh man, I missed all the Tomb Raider keys! I have one to give away as well. Plus, I bought the Bridge Constructor bundle even though I have the base game, so if anyone wants that, hit me up.

Edit - Tomb Raider claimed

I also have

Tomb Raider
Sleeping Dogs GONE
Civilization VI + Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack + Vikings Scenario Pack GONE

To give away. Please send a PM I will send a link.

I sent a PM. :)

Alien: Isolation: The Collection to anyone that’s interested, post reply. Gone

Hi Mr Mafia. I’d like to check that out if it’s still available.

Thank you all for the interest, CIV VI and Sleeping Dogs are gone!

Damn, It looks like Humble Region Locks the Keys! My Keys are only good for Europe and Sleeping dogs Germany only :-(

I noticed that my key for Sleeping Dogs wouldn’t work in Germany, either. I wonder what the difference is between the German edition and the one for everybody else. Maybe less gore in the German one? Because I sure don’t remember anything else about it that would be objectionable in Germany, such as Nazi iconography.

BTW, my Tomb Raider (2013) is still available, although I suspect that there is a surfeit of keys for that one. CLAIMED

They removed 15 or so of the ultra-violent finishing moves.

That which must not be mentioned isn’t the only thing Germany is uptight about unfortunately. Remember Carmageddon had Robots there, as even Zombies with green blood was too dangerous for their sensibilities, I guess they though their country was inhabited by bears.

Oh: I could go for a Tomb Raider key if there’s still one.

And seeing as we’re having old games revival, I got a humble key for

• Orcs Must Die! GOTY

Alas, the TR key has been claimed, but someone should definitely take the Orcs Must Die key off your hands, because it’s awesome. I’ve got it already.

The Sleeping Dogs definitive editon has not only been put on The Index, List A, it even made to its List B, where all the heavy stuff is. The reason is probably a suspected glorification of violence by the BPjM. While List A products cannot be advertised in any way, they can still be legally sold to adults. List B products are routinely confiscated via court order without further warning. I’m not sure whether or not they can be legally sold or owned while in “List B - not confiscated” status, like Sleeping Dogs.
The publisher reacted to this situation by putting a hard geolock on the PC version, like for example the Wolfensteins. You need a VPN to activate the game, and also every time you start it. On the consoles at least boxed product seems to run without problems.

Wow, they are not kidding. Does this mean that if, coming from a country with the regular version, you were to move on travel to Germany and launched the game from Steam online, you’d be playing the censored version (best case scenario) or that your game wouldn’t even launch?

As I understand it game won’t launch.

I bought the latest Indiegala Point and Click bundle, since I didn’t have any of the games with one exception. Got a key for Silence to give away, hit me up if you’re interested.

I took a look at a couple of these other games from the bundle, and honestly they’re Not My Thing, so please feel free to take them off my hands if you’re a Qt3 member with some non-spammy posting history:
Hiveswap Act 1
Cursed Castilla