Giveaway thread!

A dollar sale would have been nice. Or 50 cents. something that people can do with cards and such. Then you go back to your pricing model. Sounds like panic all the way around.

Ouch. Yet another small developer horror story regarding Steam / Valve. I feel for those guys, especially since all those free copies went to people who might otherwise have paid at least $0.49-$0.99 if the game had gone on sale for such as part of the “fix” or in the future.

Kudos to the devs for not just throwing up their hands and taking the whole thing offline. They seem like decent guys, and are trying to resolve the issue by ramping up their servers as much as they can given they’ve made pretty much nothing off the game to this point. Hopefully it works out for them.

Hell, if they had a GoFundMe somewhere I’d throw then a couple bucks just for the effort and because I feel bad they kinda got screwed by Steam (albeit unintentionally).

Download Pinball FX3 for free (Steam). And they’ve added the Williams Collection Pinball tables, and added the “Fish Tales” table for free for everyone.

Thanks!

Yes, thanks! Is this free forever, or just this weekend? Seems to be forever.

I haven’t really played pinball in ages, but the nostalgia factor is huge. I’m old enough to have been in high school in the late 70s, before PCs and even consoles. I remember working at a Hess gas station in my senior year, getting my pay check, and then driving my junker car to the mall to cash the check. And then… going to spend part of that cash playing pinball at the mall’s arcade. It was the first time I really felt grown up, because it was my money, my job, my car, my decision to spend as much as I want on a game.

Moar free games! Steam key unless noted. PM with the answer to this math problem. 44 - 41 = ?

Grey Goo Definitive Edition given to @Papageno
Rebel Galaxy given to @Evil_Steve
CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW - ULTIMATE EDITION given to @Arsalan

I have a key for Carmageddon: Max Damage to give away if anyone wants it. Please PM and have a non-spammy posting history of some kind on these forums (I will check for canned, generic posts).

Metro 2033 (Original) is free on Steam for 23 hours.

All gone, nothing to see here!

Free to keep:

…https://store.steampowered.com/app/638070/Murderous_Pursuits/

10-26-2018%209-47-06%20PM

Anyone want a copy of Distraint? You know the drill, hit me up.

This is a trailer for Rage in Peace:

Here is a screenshot!

It comes out on Steam and Switch on 11/8/2018.

If anyone wants the key I have, drop me a DM. Must have an avatar, no other restrictions or requirements.

EDIT - Claimed!

I’ve got a couple Steam keys for members here that participate:
Screencheat
AI War Fleet Command
HITMAN™: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON gone

Steam keys for:
Dead Island Definitive Edition gone
Resident Evil Revelations gone
Sniper Elite
Sniper Elite V2 gone
AI War: Fleet Command
Screencheat
Pirate Pop Plus

Be a regular participator on the forum.

Destiny 2 is free till November 18. You just need an account on battle.net and claim the gift.

https://www.destinythegame.com/battlenet

i was looking everywhere for a good deal on destiny 2, in dire need of a cool sci-fi fix until cyberpunk comes xD

I was looking for it too. Good thing I didn’t buy it lol.

Registered an account on blizzard.net, verifiied and set up sms alerts and claimed Destiny 2, but nothing is showing in my Gifts area. Did I do something wrong or is it just slow?

If you already claimed you just have to install from the Destiny 2 tab.

The game is registered to your account. You just have to download Blizzard app and install Destiny 2 from there.