Giveaway thread!

Steam code for Trine (no, not Trine 2): GEC0Q-QR0JN-AXDNQ

Hey thanks! I figured it would be used, but it worked. My son will be very pleased.

I got the portal 2 -75% thing and thought to give that away, then thought, fuck that noise. Free copy of portal 2! First to PM me their (valid steam) email address gets it.

(ed - gone holy shit that was fast)

Just Cause 2 + All DLC

PM me a steam valid email address.

ed - gone!

I have a couch and a large matching chair-thing that have been slightly cat-ravaged but are otherwise good to go. Free to anyone in the Seattle area. Perfect for your basement man-cave where gaming might take place (Achievement Unlocked!: Tenuous Connection to the Topic). Just PM me and come pick them up.

Don’t have any free game stuff, though, sorry.

Also have a Portal 2 75% off. PM me a Steam email addy.

Me too, I suppose lots of ppl have it.

Bioshock 2 steam key free, extra from a bundle.

First to PM me their steam valid email gets it.

(ed - gone)

1x Magicka Collection + “The Stars Are Left” DLC (ed - gone)

1x Majesty Gold HD (ed - gone)

1x Victoria II (ed - gone)

Steam codes (I’m …pretty sure?) from Paradox amazon bundle that I have extras of.

I just looked at youtubes of Victoria II and instinctively realised that I won’t ever play this game - but somebody might!

Just PM for them, shouldn’t need an email.

Extra paradox pack to give away, 1 game+dlc per person, PM me (no need for email/steaminfo, they are just activate codes).

Crusader Kings II + Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack + Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack + Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC + Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC + Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC + Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC (gone)

Magicka Collection + Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC (gone)

Majesty 2 Collection (gone)

Majesty Gold - HD (gone)

Victoria II (gone)

Warlock: Master of the Arcane (gone)

Wow would not have expected CK2 to be the one rattling around in the jar at the end.

Seriously is CK2 that bad? I have barely played it but it didn’t strike me as “can’t give 'em away” bad.

Nah it’s a great game. Possibly people who were interested already have it though. It’s been on sale several times in the last year and is a very niche game.

Gone now :)

ed - and speaking of games I can’t give away, there is still an Iron Cross Edition code for Rise of Flight waiting in the ROF giveaway thread.

(ed - gone)

I’ve got a spare Steam Key for Defense Grid if anyone wants it. First PM gets it.

EDIT: Claimed.

I have another free Victoria 2 Steam key. PM me.

It hurts me to see it take so long to go. CK2 is a GREAT game for those who are willing to get past the learning curve.

Question for everyone in this thread. I’ve got a bunch of (the number is embarrassing) pc games and console games from over the last 10 years that I’m looking to pass on to others. I hate that they are collecting dust. Feels like such a waste if someone else could enjoy them. I don’t want it to appear like I’m dumping junk in here. I would pay for shipping…is this something appropriate for this thread, or is everyone only interested in digital releases?

Don’t think it matters if they’re digital releases or not. I’d be interested… what do you have?

Let’s just say I’ve got a list that would run about a page on this site. I’m going to pick the best of the list at first to test the waters and make sure you guys are interested. I’ll post it tonight.

I [I]still[/I] have a Sacred Gold Steam key. PM if interested. Note: if join date is within the last couple of months, don’t bother.

edit: and gone.