Giveaway thread!

With how aggressively they’re giving these games away, I wonder if they’re being delisted soon.

Could be. I wonder if the WB license for LotR movie-themed games is ending soon?

End of the year key clean-out time! PM me if interested, preference given to regulars to the degree that this relative newbie can tell. All of these are Humble gift links for Steam keys.

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY GONE
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut
Strider GONE
Beat Hazard Ultra
Q.U.B.E: Director’s Cut
Tower of Guns
Ace Combat Assault Horizon
Titan Souls GONE
The Darkness II

New Post again… Ignore everyone else’s games and pick one of mine!

Any one of these gaming gems could be yours! Be a member 1 month, have at least 25 posts, send me a PM.

-GONE-
Dirt Showdown
Tower 57

Thanks to Humble Bundle I have an extra LEGO Lord of the Rings key:
VJRWK-ZAC0Q-C62Y# - Replace the # with the first letter of the name of the elf who joins the Fellowship.

Thank you, I claimed this game… happy holidays!

Thanks for the gifts. I’m partying like it’s 2014.

Both Strider and Shadow of Mordor are more interesting than I expected. I may try to finish them off quickly. Not sure.

I have a spare key for LEGO The Lord Of The Rings and LEGO The Hobbit. So if anyone wants it, PM me.

LEGO The Lord Of The Rings - GONE
LEGO The Hobbit - GONE

Thanks lordkosc!

2Dark is free:

https://freebies.indiegala.com/2dark

Do those freebie Fantasy General codes from GOG work for anyone? I’ve already got it so if there’s anyone in the universe left who doesn’t have it (they gave it away before for free), first come first served–let me know via PM.

A couple of very widespread HOG keys:

Nightmare from the Deep (the beginning of Artifex’s greatness as a developer)

KMXHL-FXE6G-JRHAK

Dark Arcana (some junk they published a couple of years ago)

ZRY0F-KR24I-CQ2KG

I too very much enjoy a good HOG, and bought the latest Indiegala despite owning most of them - at $3.99, still a deal for the few I didn’t already own. But let me pass along the savings to you! If you want a Steam key for any of these games, hit me up:

Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
Dark Arcana: The Carnival
Fairy Tale Mysteries 2: The Beanstalk
The Secret Order 5: The Buried Kingdom
Faces of Illusion: The Twin Phantoms
Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala
9 Clues 2: The Ward

I’ve never really tried HOGs. Could I possibly have a key for one of them that you would consider best for a HOG virgin?

OK sure - I’m going to PM you the key for Nightmares from the Deep. It’s one of the first I ever played and probably a decent place to get an idea if it’s your thing or not.

For something slightly “off”, I suggest 9 Clues 2 too. As an HOG, it’s merely competent, but the plot and narration is so bad it’s good territory — and it also features deduction sequences that are… Yum!

The ones I didn’t like at all is Faces of Illusion and, in a lesser measure, Dark Arcana.

This was a good HOG, gave me very mild Bioshock setting vibes.

Yeah, it’s a cool theme, kind of Lovecraftian, a little Pirates of the Caribbean too.

If that is your thing, this one is a complete copy of Bioshock (well, excepting the scenario is stupid)

Wait that was the one I was thinking of , what then is Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart?

D:

HOGs getting mixed up in my brain.