Giveaway thread!

How are you not using that awesome name on this forum? :-)

And good on ya for spreading the love for a favorite game! I have it already, but you’re making me seriously consider pulling it off the backlog.

Well honestly, I picked that one because ‘divedivedive’ was taken. I used to spend a lot of time agonizing over just the right ID but after I figured most of the good ones were taken, I just started kind of free associating, going with whatever popped into my head, as was the case with both of those IDs. And I’ve already changed my name here on Qt3 once, so I figure I probably shouldn’t push my luck with confusing people with who the heck I am. If that matters.

You’re doing good work! Andromeda got a bad rep.

[There are dozens of us! Dozens!.gif]

I can forgive a middling single player, but Andromeda multiplayer is where Bioware dropped the ball. It is so grindy, and is basically pay to win. Just when there are class/weapon combo that would make it less grindy, they nerf them and try to milk the pay to win model as long as possible. That is when I stopped playing that game forever.

I picked “MintWaxed” as a handle on a website recently because I had a dental floss dispenser here on my desk at home. :)

I was looking at my accounts and realized I have a bunch of keys for some odd games. Hit me up with a PM.

Alwas Awakening
Callys Caves 3
Gloom
Figment
Wick
Upside Down
Farabel
Game Corp DX

NeuroVoider
HITMAN™: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON - gone
Sniper Elite
Sniper Elite V2
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Hearts of Iron IV - gone
Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth - gone
Styx: Shards of Darkness - gone

Green man gaming was giving away a random mystery game. I ended up with Spermination.

If anyone wants it, reverse the order of the last 2 letters

027K7-HV36Y-5IDAB

According to GMG, this is a key to Overlord. I already own it, so…

A3IGN-P6884-KFA*E

asterisk = 4 + 3

This is the time for this sort of thing, so, be a member of the community in good standing, PM me:
Keys nobody wants, in a few weeks when I remember, I’ll just post them.

Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator
Sniper Elite
Sniper Elite V2
AER Memories of Old
Last Day of June
We Were Here Too
Blackwake
Portal Knights
Acceleration of SUGURI 2

Pathologic Classic HD - Gone
The Sexy Brutale - Gone
Battle Chef Brigade - Gone
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! - Gone
Tropico 5 - Gone
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Gone
Conan Exiles - Gone
The Escapists 2 - Gone
TitanQuest + Ragnarok - Gone
Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut - Classic Edition - Gone
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Gone
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES - Gone
Oxenfree - Gone

In addition to the Fantasy General key that’s been flooding lately, I have an Everspace GOG key to give to anyone who message and whose name I recognize. I’d try it myself, but the game’s hardware requirements are quite demanding.
Melly Swishmash!

<3 DarthMasta for Oxenfree… read about Tom’s review and can’t wait to try it!

Thanks for the key @DarthMasta

Thanks @DarthMasta!

Thank you for the key. I look forward to playing it once I finish my current run through of Fallout New Vegas. Finished the New California mod and didn’t want to stop.

@DarthMasta, thanks so much for the Conan Exiles key.

I’ve looked through my Humble inventory and found some leftovers from a couple of bundles, which are shown as unclaimed. Of course I can’t guarantee the keys still work, since the bundles are up to 2 years old and one publisher has gone belly-up. Active members can PM me to have a shot.

Puzzle Agent 1 & 2
Poker Night at the Inventory
The Walking Dead Season 1
Broken Sword 5: The Serpents Curse
Shadowrun Returns
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Insurgency
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Bastion
NeuroVoider

These get a thumbs up from me. Good combination of varied puzzles and humor.

Like Layton in Twin Peaks in winter.

You can get SOMA for free right now on GOG.

https://www.gog.com/game/soma

Humble is at it again, giving away BOTH LEGO Hobbit and LEGO Lord of the Rings in a single giveaway. Hurry though…ends very shortly.