Giveaway thread!

Kind of in the middle, pretty much.

Lies, itā€™s the greatest.

After the lizard people conquer the earth, but before the Illuminati usurp them.

It is the one that takes place in the most recent time period of the series. Around 1868. It is fantastic.

Origins shoots the series back to 49 BC.
Odyssey goes back even further to 431 BC.

Does the series still jump back between the past the present a la The Matrix. I only played the first one, which sucked.

It has present day moments where you do crap in an office, its mostly optional or brain dead easy.

I pre-ordered Animal Crossing and was given a code for Nintendo Online. I have no idea for how long it is or anything about it, but if anyone wants it drop me a PM. Here is the email that came with it, to review and make sure itā€™s worth your time asking.

FYI, blurring a code might not prevent it from being read. See deblurring and deconvolution. I suggest drawing a solid color box over it instead. Also, never send a sensitive source document with obfuscation or deletions because some formats save the ā€œundoā€ data.

Itā€™s just an image of the original email though, not the actual email. Also I double-dare someone to deblurr that. Double-dog-dare.

Spoilers! I have not played any games in the series.

FYI, I was just making that up. It sounds plausible for Assassinā€™s Creed though, doesnā€™t it?

In fact it sounds like it could potentially be better than the series.

I have a code good for 47% discount on anything in the Slitherine catalogue. Iā€™ve been holding off using it, but weā€™re coming close to expiration and still donā€™t see anything i would want that I donā€™t already have.

It expires March 2. PM me if you would like it.

Thanks for the code, much appreciated!

De nada.

I have a spare Steam key for Planet Coaster if anyone wants it. EDIT - sent to Charlatan

I would love it if itā€™s still available!

gone PM me if you are interested in a Battlechasers Nightwar Steam key and are a regular poster here.

I have a copy of The Division (1) to give away if anyone wants to fight the imaginary coronavirus in-game while hunkered down in real life.

1 Steam code for The Age of Decadence.

First PM registered for >1 year with >500 posts gets it.

Gone