Giveaway thread!

Come to think of it, in Division 1 the “dollar flu” was released just before a major shopping holliday, just as Corona came out just ahead of the chinese new year celebrations? Perfect timing.

Anyway, Division 1 is a pretty good game (held back by bullet sponges and shitty ui), still worth it for anyone who haven’t tried it.

In light of this whole virus thing, if anyone happens to have any extra Jackbox Party Pack steam codes, my work’s board game group would appreciate the donation! :D We’re going to try and change over to online stuff while we’re all working from home.

I might actually.

Would be happy to post some of my own unused keys in order to pay it forward! Need to do that anyways once I figure out the best way to go through my Indiegala/etc accounts.

I checked my HumbleBundle account and I only have an extra of YDKJ Vol. 3 not any of the Party Packs.

Thanks for checking!

A few keys from stuff nobody claimed, now that I’m working from home going to take the time to check the rest of the keys I have lying around:

HIVESWAP: Act 1 > JZKRA+ABC+CVFJW+ABC+T7IXE
Crusader Kings II > KZ8LD+ABC+LCN2R+ABC+4G79R
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition > 4T2Y2+ABC+WRLIM+ABC+I4CHM
Regions of Ruin > L87NW+ABC+9PA7H+ABC+42IK0
Cities in Motion 2 > 3ZVXW+ABC+I44KR+ABC+9AVEK
Fluffy Horde > GGTE8+ABC+E3CJZ+ABC+JDZQ8
Regular Human Basketball > GE0R3+ABC+GI6AQ+ABC+VB0N0
Tropico 3 Gold Edition > 8X3LR+ABC+0052W+ABC+THIQE
X-Morph Defense > 0WFMP+ABC+A8TNA+ABC+2EMPV

Replace +ABC+ with -

This looked cool so I nabbed it!

Hand woven and artisan crafted Steam keys for free!

download

Pick 1 game, send me a PM. Be a member of Qt3 for 1 year and have at least 50 posts. I am pretty sure all the keys are unclaimed, if one is sorry in advance. I forget what I give away sometimes.

Dawn of War
Insurgency
SUPREME LEAGUE 2
QUESTRUN
PUZZLE CHRONICLES
Crystal Catacombs
Ravensword: Shadowlands
EDGE OF TWILIGHT RETURN TO GLORY
UBERMOSH:WRAITH
SWARMRIDER OMEGA
Alicia Quatermain: Secrets Of The Lost Treasures
Fantasy Versus
Syberia
Syberia II
Dex
Sky Break
Morphite
Distrust
Lost Grimoires 3: The Forgotten Well
My Brother Rabbit
Noir Chronicles: City of Crime
The Adventure Pals
Hero of the Kingdom III
Smoke and Sacrifice
Book of Demons
Avernum 3: Ruined World
Fluffy Horde
Tower of Guns
Think of the Children
Satellite Reign
Regular Human Basketball
Paradigm
Mr. Shifty
Machinarium
Hacknet

I swear to god that some of you are generating lists of semi-random words at this point. There can’t be this many games.

That is a good list. I should know, I have most of them!

If you’d like a super-chill game that combines a lite-RPG with a hidden object game, Hero of the Kingdom III is a little gem!

Have you played Battery Horse Staple Correct yet? It’s great!

Hello good people of QT3 and apologize if this is not allowed. Does anyone here have any extra copy of Tabletop Simulator that you’d like to give away? We have a lockdown here so we’d like to do online boardgaming during this period. I’d pass it to my friend so we can play Arkham Lcg together.

I don’t think there are rules against asking.

I wish you luck.

Cheapest price currently for it is on Fanatical.

It’s Correct Horse Battery Staple, actually.

No, no, that was the prequel. Easy mistake to make.

I’m stuck playing the competitor ‘Must use one capital, one number, one special character, and update every 30 days’

I’d love to quit playing, but when everyone near you is playing the same game, you need to as well, or not be able to play at all.