Giveaway thread!

Damn sorry

No problem :-) I didnā€™t mean to sound upset about it. Just wanted to let people know.

As mentioned in the Bargain thread, Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation is free on Humble, but it has to be redeemed soon.

Iā€™ve bitten my tongue and passed on that game many times in this thread when people have given it away, since I didnā€™t think Iā€™d play it any time soon, and I wanted someone who would play it sooner to have it. And now, I finally have claimed it guilt-free and it can safely sit in my backlog until Iā€™m ready to check it out. I have a soft spot for any game with Supreme-Commander-style strategic zoom, which I understand this game has.

I got a key too but didnā€™t even realize that I already own the game. :P

So if Humble runs out and anyone wants my Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation key let me know. Needs to be redeemed my May 14.

Itā€™s not just the zoom, having played a bit of the first tutorial this morning I can tell you it is heavily supcom-inspired.

Me too. Someone can let me know if they want it.

Although IIRC it makes use of DoW/CoH style ā€œcapture pointsā€ in the guise of resource points which makes it have a very different feel, as in youā€™ll want to capture and hold most of the map instead of justā€¦building resource buildings everywhere/anywhere.

I have a key for Half-Life: Alyx that can be redeemed on Vive website if anyone has a VR headset and doesnā€™t yet have the game.

@Oscuros would love this, but canā€™t post from work. Can I claim on his behalf?

Have at thee:

Steam Codes:
MOUNT AND BLADE WITH FIRE AND SWORD STEAM: taken
MOUNT AND BLADE WITH FIRE AND SWORD STEAM: QPNCA-N5829-428KI
MOUNT AND BLADE WITH FIRE AND SWORD STEAM: taken

I took that one. Thanks dude!

Grabbed the last one. Thanks GMG BS Wheel XD

Took the second one. Thanks for the generosity!

Youā€™re all most welcome.

Watching Tomā€™s video playing the solo card game Arkham Noir, I purchased it for myself from Amazon. Instead of a single copy, they sent me a dealerā€™s display! Their loss is your gain.

To celebrate my 50th birthday this week, Iā€™ll send a copy to four QT3ers who PM me by Friday.

Good luck and good gaming giveaways to all.

More regrets not being in the US! The land of freedom and boardgames.

PMed!

Do you think it would be fun to play with someone (like my wife) where we either make the decisions jointly, or take turns making decisions? She likes playing coop games / working together - and we only have 3 games of that type (Pandemic, Too Many Bones, and One Deck Dungeon). Having another game to throw in the mix would give us a bit more variety.

Thanks, @ddtibbs!

You guys should get Black Sonata. My girlfriend and I play it that way, and it is very good for that kind of play even though itā€™s technically a solo game.