Giveaway thread!

I’ll have to check that out, thanks.

Here’s a free print-and-play version (it started this way, and was so popular that he found a publisher). I think the rules are in a separate file.

GTA V is free on Epic Game Store for a limited time:

There is an issue opening the site right now. Try refreshing later.

Edit: the link is working now.

Seems to be working now, I just claimed my copy of GTA.

I’m still getting a 403, you might’ve just slipped through.

Just now worked for me.

I got the game too via epic launcher. Try getting the game from there instead of using the link.

Downloading now - it’s a big game (94GB)!

yeah, I just installed Destiny 2 on Steam which is 90GB and now this lol.

I saw over on gg.deals that Ubi is giving away the discovery tours of Origins and Odyssey for free.

I thought everybody who bought the game got that automatically? I don’t even see it listed for sale on the Steam product page.

Yep! But these are stand alone versions that don’t have the game files, more so for education purposes.

That’s really cool of them, much respect to Ubi. I can see how an virtual educational tour of ancient Egypt/Odyssey would be of use to a lot of parents right about now.

Ah, ok, never thought of someone buying them who didn’t have the game.

Free weekend for Fallout 76 on Steam…

That’s not really a giveaway :P More like a sample-away, a trybeforeyoubuy-away, a test-away, a loan-away, a shareware-away.

Fair enough, perhaps it should have gone in another thread (don’t know if there is one, actually). However, if you have enough time this weekend, you could finish it for free? :-)

Edit: multiplayer. Never mind me. Obviously I don’t know to much about this game :P

Happy belated birthday @ddtibbs! You young whippersnapper!

Just teasing you, @mjgreeny75. To ameliorate any potentially hurt feelings here’s an actual freebie:

edit: Doesn’t show as free in the preview but will when you go to the Steam page.