Giveaway thread!

He can’t say. Because if you play this game, someone whom you don’t know (but who has 100 posts on Qt3) will die.

Free today. Everyone should own this. It’s that good. Go get it.

Also available on mobile and plays well there. A single playthrough might be too long for that platform though.

The times it kept me up until 2am suggest otherwise, or prove your point. Not sure.

I abhor playing iPad games in portrait mode, but this game is the very rare exception.

I don’t want to bother the person that gave it to me free. Its an indie game.

I got it and yeah, first impressions are pretty good.

Metro Last Light Redux is free on GOG for 48 hours:

Phew, I remembered to claim it this morning before leaving for work.

Sweet. Forgot to finish play that before it left Gamepass last week. Back on the backlog!

Tracking your removed games? That’s what stealth delete is for. It’s like it was never even there!

I have a 14 Day trial code (that will NOT work with an existing account, I already tried to add the time to my existing one before reading the small print) for Game Pass Ultimate if anyone is interested. Be a Qt3er with 100 posts yadda yadda, pm me.

Just logged into Twitch and noticed a new batch of free games is up, one of which is Void Bastards. Heard that was a good one, so probably worth grabbing!

Yeah nice catch, I always forget to check there.

Yeah, Void Bastards is a fun little game! Tom streamed it twice in 2019:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF4RLDEOdJY

STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Celebration Edition is free on Epic Game Store till 21st January 2021.

Make some room on your hard drive! It’s 90GB!

If you get the celebration edition from Epic, you may notice that the extra content is missing. I just spoke to an EA rep, and they said it’s a known issue and they are working on restoring it.

Bomber Crew is free on Humble Bundle.

The 1st Little Nightmares game is free if you are in europe. Deal on till 1/17/21