Giveaway thread!

Well, my main problem is the game is just brutally difficult, but yeah. Controls could definitely be better. Seems like there’s a good game in there somewhere, I just never get far enough to find much of it. Still, if anyone is curious, maybe you’ll find something in there to enjoy!

I also think it wills have been a much better game if journeys were much, much shorter (under an hour ala hades) with tons of variety from run to run. I wanted something like a modern version of Strange Adventures in In finite Space. But I knew there was trouble in beta when I saw how punishing the difficulty was on landing events. Why on earth would you punish players like that for trying to explore? Not that it couldn’t be changed, but the dev team thought that was remotely appropriate said a lot about how they viewed the game.

For the King and Metro Last Light Redux are free on Epic Game Store till Feb 11:

https://t.co/L09RPTwEFJ?amp=1

I’ve got a few Steam keys from the latest Humble Board Game Bundle if anyone wants them (active posters, please):

• Splendor
  • Pandemic: The Board Game
  • Small World

PM me.

EDIT: All claimed!

I also partook of that boardgame bundle, and I have a spare key for Ticket to Ride to give away. PM me.

Claimed.

Assassins Creed Chronicles China is free on Ubisoft Connect till Feb 16th.

https://register.ubisoft.com/assassins-creed-chronicles-china/en-US?ncid=22-4673---1-odsocmed-17-23-ACC_CHINA_LUNAR_SALE_EMEA_SOCIAL--1-1-7-0221-6----ID_103438-----&maltcode=ubisoftstore_C2W_odsocmed_twitter___ACC____&addinfo=

Hey all, looks like pixel art starbase management simulator Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition is being given away on the Epic Game Store till Feb. 18th at 8 AM (no idea what time zone).

I’ve got a Dirt Rally 2.0 Steam key for a special someone who has been here for at least 1 year. This is one of the greatest racing sims ever made! Free!

Gone!

Thanks, Penny!

Rage 2 and Absolute Drift are free on Epic Game Store till Feb 25:

https://t.co/L09RPTwEFJ?amp=1

Steam code for Endless Space 2 (from the Humble Bundle)

*YT9E-D2H3J-J457N

Replace the * with the capital letter referred to by Elvis Costello in “Love Went Mad”.

Thanks Tuffers!

Steam keys for a couple of Stardock games I already owned when buying the new Humble Stardock bundle…

Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
Star Control: Origins

EDIT: Claimed!

Any regulars here want a Steam key for:
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories
Train Station Renovation
Moving Out
Boomerang Fu

Sunless Sea Steam:
BM3HP-RCJT8-8F38B

Beat da lurkerz

-----removed

Does anyone want a 14 day XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Key? It came with my Elite controller and I just found it while cleaning my office.

I’ll paste an image of the key so hopefully a bot won’t scoop it up.

It’s only for new customers. Yep I tried to redeem it :P

It’s not the bots I’m afeared of Captin. But some of the crew

Black Desert Online is free to own on Steam until March 10th. It’s apparently a 5 year anniversary special offer.