Giveaway thread!

It looks like Enter the Gungeon is free on PSN until the 22nd.

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition currently free for the PS4

Head on over to the Epic Games Store to nab THREE free games until Thursday.
The First Tree
Deponia : The Complete Journey
Ken Follettā€™s : The Pillars of the Earth

On Thursday the freebies will switch to Alien Isolation and Hand of Fate 2!

Spare steam keys of the following HOGs , pm me if interested.
Please be a member for at least 1 year on qt3 , and have some sort of forum activity. :P

Uncharted Tides: Port Royal

Ghost Files 2: Memory of a Crime

Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises

Iā€™ve no idea what the game is like but i love the novel!

Itā€™s a pretty good translation of the book into an adventure game, actually. At least, until the last third where they just donā€™t seem to have had the budget to maintain the epic scope anymore. A shame. But worth playing if you want to relive the book in a different form.

Oh shit, I just realized that that deal for Pillars of the Earth was last week. Oh well.
Hand of Fate 2 is free now

Only for another couple of hours, then Epic changes the freebie to Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms : Epic Champions of Renown Pack.

The DLC Pack includes 5 new champions with accompanying chests and two new familiars. You will need to download the free Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realm via Epic Games Store, then login to activate the DLC Pack.

Sounds like we are the ones giving away something in that whole thingā€¦

Anyone have an extra Borderlands 1/2/pre-sequel (not 3) key they want to part with? Looking for one to start out nephew on.

I think I have one. Iā€™ll check later when I have some time and send you a message if I do.

Were those ever parts of Humble Monthly/Choice or Fanatical bundles? If so I could check as well but I think I would have given those away already.

I have 2 games to go, usual stuff Qt3 regulars with posts

F1 2020
Outward

Will PM both

F1 2020 and Outward gone

Also have

Yakuza Kiwami 2 going

If itā€™s still available Iā€™ll take that Yakuza 2 off of your hands. I am hoping to play through them all in Japaneseā€¦eventually.

Sent, all gone now.

Iā€™ve got a few from the March Humble Choice to give away. Qt3 regulars with non-spammy post history, please PM if interested. Iā€™ll send gift links so if you know someone who would want them feel free to pass the links on:

Kingdom Two Crownsā€“GONE
WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS
Wildfire
Boreal Blade
Ageless

They were. I gave away a pre sequel and BL1 code or two back in the day. @SweetJP has come through for me.

Would anyone like a key for Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?

edit: Taken.