Giveaway thread!

Claim your free Gnome Adventure.

“Can you break the make the annoying cloud go away?”

That’s the kind of attention to detail I like to see in my free games!

Don’t forget this week’s free game at Epic Game Store is Pine. I’d never heard of it, but it has a cool look to it.

It does look interesting! This at least puts it above most of the other things I’ve clicked that blue button for.

I wonder how they do “creatures much smarter than humans” since, you know, you can’t really make a game AI that’s much smarter than a human. Lots of scripted interactions, I guess?

Anybody want Steam keys for any of the following?

Imperator: Rome
Cultist Simulator
Thea: The Awakening
EU 4
Battletech Digital Deluxe Edition
Stellaris
Tyranny
Warlock: Master of the Arcane

PM me if interested.

Thanks for the Cultist Simulator!

And thank you for Battletech!

And thank you for Tyranny!

Or maybe they won’t speak to humans at all.

Yeah, people often talk about how if there were superintelligent aliens coming to earth, it would be like the Europeans coming to the new world, except we’d be the ants. It seems to me that their actions would be essentially random to us, and I wonder if there isn’t an interesting sci-fi game to be made there. RimWorld kind of had that idea with the different “storytellers” but that’s coming at it from a different angle, really.

Also I’ve got a Thea: The Awakening key from the same Humble Bundle if anyone else wants one.

Edit: claimed!

That’s largely the approach that Peter Watts takes in his novel Blindsight.

Rise of the tomb raider beat the lurkers:

Alan Wake American Nightmare

humble Indy bundel 3 from like 10 years ago:
F7VY7-P38E3-FF43D

Humble indy bundle 2:

Humble indy bundle 1
76E2B-LMXKJ-CG5DC-2MV8A-BLW2V

The Witness:

Please let me know if you successfully redeem or if a lurker has won instead. TY.

Redeemed. Always up for an atmospheric puzzle game. Thanks!