Giveaway thread!

Still available. PM me anytime.

Only 1 Ghost recon online key redeemable in US or Canada.

I think everyone can enter already the Ghost Recon Online beta (Open beta already)
http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/ghost-recon-online/en-gb/home/index.aspx

I have that key for a while. I didn’t check for updates about the game.

1 Guns of Icarus Online to be given. Pm if interested.

also one Portal 2 75% coupon valid untill september 14th for giveaway. pm

claimed - I have a Borderlands 1 steam copy. Pm me with your steam email if you want it.

I have the following to throw in the pile on Steam:

Half Life 2 - This is now spoken for

Half Life 2: Episode 1 - This is also spoken for.

The Ship (1 spoken for, 1 remains)

Torchlight - This is spoken for now.

Oh, and also have that 75% off Portal 2 coupon.

PM me with your Steam id/email for any of the above.

Edit - No offense (because I don’t want to have caveats) , but to echo Scharmers if you’re a very new member I’m afraid I’m going to have to say no. Call it a trust thing rather than any status quo if you like.

1 Guns of Icarus Online
1 Portal 2 75% coupon valid untill september 14th
1 Smite
1 Gear Up
1 Hitman Absolution Sniper Challenge (gone)
PM if interested.

1x King of Dragon Pass (good old games)

First PM with an email address.

(ed - gone)

1 copy of Trine on Steam (e. gone).

Thanks to jaygittings for Blade Runner!

So just an update for those that wanted to see what happened to old collections of PC games. It would seem GOG (and services like it) totally blocked my ability to be a nice guy and toss these to the community:) There were only about 2 or 3 people that responded for the PC stuff.

I’ll probably work with them, as they asked for multiple games, just trying not to dump too much on shipping at any one point in time. I may post some gems later, but I’m thinking there just isn’t a need anymore.

I may make a thread to see if we can brainstorm what to do with this stuff…or maybe the answer is to just chuck it.

–Jay

have a copy of spacechem (steam) and streets of rage 2 (steam) that need a home.

Damn, that’s sad to hear. I have my own stack of games to give to a good home, and I was going to ask to get reimbursed for shipping. :/

Are you watching with your nose pressed against the glass looking at all the fun we are having in the FTL thread?

Two copies to give away to the first and second PM.

(ed - both gone)

I still happen to have a spare copy of Dragon Age on GamersGate.
Will go to the first PM.

Edit: Gone

I’ve got a spare copy of the original Torchlight from my TL2 pre-order, if anyone wants it just send me a PM.

And it’s gone! Enjoy!

Were you too slow on the uptake with BTF’s offer above?

WELL THEN YOU ARE IN LUCK.

I also have a spare copy of Torchlight 1.

PM me. Caveats (because I love caveats):

1. No new posters. Sorry guys/gals/whatever.
  2. No repeat customers ;)

It seems the next indie humble pack will have Torchlight in it, so soon lots of people will have it :P