Gog 2016

Do you own all the DLC? Because the version on GOG is the Ultimate Edition, not just the base game.

Oh man, I don’t, thanks for the tip!

I purchased the SoaSE soundtrack around 1:30 PM EST and at 4:00 PM GOG still doesn’t show the SoaSE Ultimate Edition as eligible for redemption (despite me owning everything on Steam). I will check again tomorrow but might ask for a refund if GOG never recognizes my ownership.

Oh well.

At this point I wouldn’t recommend trying to buy any unowned SoaSE DLC. GOG Connect still refuses to recognize my eligibility to for the Ultimate Edition even though I now own everything. Maybe buying piecemeal doesn’t work after the fact.

Civilization III, Civilization IV, and CivCity: Rome are available on GOG now.

SWAT 4 on GOG.

Oh wow. Now my decision to buy this on Direct2Drive looks even worse!

Still, it’s not the type of game that I’m normally into. I only bought it because it was an Irrational Games joint.

AAAHHHH37Y5ERHN67KNGOMGOMG43TEFAahhhhhAAHHHHOMGOMGOMGOMGAAAHH43Y5RHFDZSA

Oh, hell yes.

I’ve been wanting this on GOG basically since GOG started. I DEFINITELY wanted it since the direct2drive copy disappeared (fuck those guys), so I am just…I’m kinda in tears y’all.

Enjoy the moment, Brian! (and hope it will run fine, because who knows if it will) :-D

The disk version runs perfectly, so I’ve no doubt this will be fine. I’m gonna try to get some multiplayer together for it for next week’s Thursday multiplayer stream.

I tried this key. It didn’t work.

Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom is finally on GOG (which now has the complete Impressions series of city builders, since Caesar 1 and 2 are also there as of today).

This is fantastic! I always felt it was a good middle ground between the streamlined systems of Zeus and the more finicky monument building of Pharaoh.

HOLY SHIT FINALLY. Yes. YES.

Yes! I wish I had played it more, but my CD/DVD copy had Securom and I had tons of problems with that one. Thankfully I’ll get to play it DRM-free now!