Good Halloween fun or creepy spider food?

I didn’t realize that John Waters was a molestor. Unless you mean a molester of traditional filmmaking.

^-- Angie spoke my feelings on the matter better than I could.

No doubt, this will creep her out to no end.

Actually, John Waters makes some really great movies IMO, it’s just that he looks like the guy we were referencing, I do not believe that John Waters is a pedo, nor do I know for sure that the Redneck in question is either. When one is a parent, certain things make the hair on the back of your neck stand up in responce to your natural paternal/maternal instinct to keep your progeny safe, and out of harms way. Fuzzy posted in fun, please don’t think we’re a bunch of knee-jerk reactionaries, that is not the case, we’re merely responding to “Normal halloween, etc… doodee doodee doooooo… babies in spider webs… la la laaaaaa candy… huh? babies in spider webs? odd, walk away now…”. Not OMGWTFPEDO!!! or any such nonsense.

I’m a father… it’s just that I have absolutely no points of reference for an incident like this (but I’d totally let my kids hang with John Waters).

Yeah, but European parents kick their kids out of the house at like twelve.

Sicko. :)

Yeah but it helps us grow a thick skin for when we come post on forums in the interwebs.

The interwebs are a lie. :P