Graveyard Keeper (bring out your dead)

That might not be the best expression to use, you know. Graveyard. Yeah.

So, do you fish for fish, or do you fish bodies out of the water? That trailer is very ambiguous. Also, I think fishing bodies out of the water is radically different from throwing them in a river, but what do I know? I’m not a graveyard, and I’m not a keeper.

Wait.

So far you fish for fish. Approved* meat is something of a currency in the game, at least early on, it seems.

*=You can trade in stamped meat in the tavern for goods and such. You just don’t have a stamp at first.

* wondering if “stamped meat” is some kind of euphemism for “dead bodies” *

Well so far, the only meat I’ve gotten is indeed from a dead body.

Yep this might be the Stardew Valley like game always I’ve wanted.

I thought I saw in some early videos where some necromancers wanted to buy some of the bodies, in exchange for some knowledge or gold. Have you run into anything like this yet? I always wanted a farm that was worked by undead labor.

Everyone check your STEAM accounts, I woke up to this today:

I mean look at this level of detail regarding the fishing! How can one say no to this?

I didn’t get this coupon. Also, the game hasn’t launched yet. The Steam page doesn’t even give an indication of when it will be available today.

Interesting, did you have it wishlisted by chance?

Yep. Wishlisted and followed. You must be special!

Probably tied to owning punch club.

No coupons here either. I am pretty sure Steam doesn’t send coupons for games I would ever consider buying. I only get coupons for games I haven’t heard of.

I got the coupon as well, very tempted now.

That could be it. I don’t own Punch Club.

I am trying Punch Club right now and its fantastic!

Great first impression and cute graphics that I now totally loath as it is the most mindnumbingly dumb experience ever. I thought @Richard_Holt was exaggerating, but he definitely wasn’t.

Way to edit your post and make me look like a dummy!

@Left_Empty you’re referring to Punch Club, right?

Of course! I was replying to the game frame game archnemesis, although the reply was so close it doesn’t show!

I have the coupon and I’ve never heard of Punch Club. Looks as though the coupon is tradable; I’m very happy to hand it on to someone who will make use of it.

I’m interested in the game, but I doubt my backlog will be empty enough to consider buying it any time this decade.

The game is available, and my coupon is to anyone as well. Just hit me in private or something!

Edit: gone.