Gunnerkrigg Court

That did it! Thanks!

I find I really enjoy this comic. Unfortunately I read through all the archives and got used to going through comics in big chunks, and now I have to wait for updates. Can’t he just produce a chapter a week or something like a REAL man?

Hey, I’m glad you all liked the comic, and glad Bill decided to link it. Yeah, it’s annoying waiting for the updates, when the story is so involving, but I’ve actually found that you can go back and read past chapters with an eye to detail, instead of just consuming them voraciously like you do in an archive hunt. When you do so, a ton of hidden details and connections jump out on you - like the origin of that cut that kept vanishing and reappearing in the zimmy and gamma chapter.

This is a fantastic find. My favourite part so far is Reynardine playing with the dolls.

I like the dark whimsy of it, like Harry Potter as directed by Tim Burton in “A Nightmare Before Christmas” mode.

I think I love this comic. Especially the past two where after a little bit of more low key stuff, we get the robot guards.

“No, I said halt, not “Run away!””
“Maybe they didn’t understand. Say it again!”

So wrong

Today’s strip is hilarious.

I really liked that last chapter, Mort has become one of my favorite characters.

Looking forward to the new book, and he’s taking donations for drawings again. Check it out:

I tried getting into this one when it first came out but something… updating issues? Kept me from sticking around. Maybe I give it another go.

That logo is sweet :)

Isn’t it? I just gave him the website link and asked him for his take on it.

A Rimbo-repellant comic is pretty much a ringing endorsement. Seriously, he’s been M-W-F solid for as long as I’ve been reading, and I started not long after Bill posted this.

Definately a quirky comic, but easy and quick reading.

parley’s my new favorite character in the comic.

Yep, I love this comic, too. Very odd, very imaginative, and he has an eye for long-term pacing and storytelling. His art is occasionally wonky (just look at how off-model some characters like Eglamore sometimes get), but he’s improved immensely since the beginning.

Kat still wins for my favorite, though. I always liked the mad girl scientist angle (c.f., girlgeniusonline.com)

Wow, was that good. Very HP but with enough of a difference to not matter. Love the style as well.

Coyote and Reynardine ftw.

hell yeah it is

Gunnerkrigg Court has been in my comics bookmarks ever since I saw this thread. Thanks, Bill and Quatoria!

I remember now – it was right after he’d finished the first chapter. There was a delay before starting the second, and I thought he’d given up on it. Didn’t see Bill’s post the first time around. But I see it now, and I’m almost all the way through the archives.

Yes, this one’s a keeper. Not as good as Girl Genius though. ;)

Edit: Never mind. Dresden Codak sucks.