Halo 4 is half the game it should be

COD looks and plays better than GAYLO. GAYLO sucks dick and COD will sell way more than gAYLO as well. GAYLO 4 has no enemy AI. check final vids

i agree that gay GAYLO franchise is dead. LOL 88 atmeta and only gonna get worse. GAYLOOOOOOOO

Comparing Uncharted 2 to a FPS? LOL Get that apples-to-orange nonsense outta here.

Great review, this iteration of Halo couldn't possibly be less inspired. The apologist fanboy rage is already getting epic, though.

Other than reading these hilarious comments, you can count on me never visiting this sorry website again.

Halo: Reach was very different from Halo 3 and it's predecessors. Anyone who's played the game would know this.

This is a joke.. right?

The franchise is dead. 88 at meta LOL and this was supposed to be UC2 killer???

He doesn't compare the game to Mass Effect 3. He merely infers that it's more fun than this game.

Another review where Tom Chick sticks to his opinion rather than letting outside forces influence his work.

Your score is not indicative of the quality of the title, or its entertainment value, but I wholeheartedly respect that you stick your neck out and say whether or not you think a game is recommendable.

Halo 4 appears to be a great game but not nearly as inspired as it should be.

You just raped their Metacritic on purpose?

Thank you.

" I got more out of the Halo 1 remake, which at least had the appeal of nostalgia" ok it looks like he has nostalgia goggles on, BUT WAIT FOR IT!!!

"Halo 4 demonstrates that if there’s one thing worse than more of the same, it’s less of the same."

So he rambles about how nothing is new, then says he wishes that there was nothing new. Dafuq?

Halo 4 got many 8 ...recent reviews are all 8. As more reviews come in i expect the game to drop further at meta to something like 85

You take video games way too seriously. You are emotionally unstable and have no idea how hurtful your words are.

Your parents should be ashamed of you.

I would agree with his opinion. If he didn't contridict himself in the end.

You are pretty good at trolling.

Bad review for an average pop game by a reviewer trying to get Metacritic hits.

Only good reviews for big games should be counted?

They shouldn't even be in the same review. Period.

Meta matters just as little as this review. Play the game yourself and formulate your own opinions.

Though in the "review world", this one is absolutely awful.

In other words: lol gaming journalism lol