Halo 4 is half the game it should be

No yore stoopid.

Bad game is Halo 4

Same thing if he gave Halo 4 a perfect score.

cool story bro - The Internet

Insert average games that are huge pop games that get great scores, then go to IGN.

IGN gave this shitty game Halo 4 a great score for hits, you should go there next.

Or the other 67 were paid off, or even more likely... they give great scores to pop military shooters to get fanboys like yourself on the site regularly.

I get your system, but 1 seem's a bit strange. 3 or 4 seem's more likely. Its not so broken you can't play it after all. There are AAA games like that. By giving this a 1 you are saying the game is on par with those games. Which seem's like BS. Its nothing innovative clearly, but its nothing if not solid.

Haha, talk about a hit grabbing review. Metacritic should not include this site due to this blatant approach

lol this website is trying to feed from fanboy phenomenon. This time hoping to get some coin from religious Playstation users. what a fail-site and what a broken man trying to write this review.

why is this NOBODY on metacritic? This does not seem like a reputable site like IGN, Gamespot, Gamerevolution etc.. this seems like an amateur site. Why would Metacritic put this guy's attempt to get attention on the Metacritic page?

I agree after playing the Halo series for over 10 years and waiting very patiently for halo 4 to release i would have to say that its a huge let down. I kept finding myself getting very agitated with the game. The Campaign was half ass I completed it within 3 hours on heroic. The multiplayer at first was impressive but i found myself bored very easily. The game just feels like it is half done and needs to be tweaked its not up there with borderlands 2 and i feel cod is going to dominate the sales.

I was a diehard fan of Halo. Was. 343 made all these promises. We're going to explore Master Chief's character they said. All they did was make him say more words. Utter a few of the old slogans we've heard several times before in previous games. No character exploration whatsoever. They give you a Silverback I mean Mantis, and the Mammoth ride is just that. A ride. Just for the sake of profit-wh-oring, they contradicted everything we'd learned about the Forerunners and didn't even give us the slightest look into the Spartan 4s. Just to twist the knife on their dimwittedness, they spoiler alert killed Cortana in the end. The only way 343 could have messed up Halo more was if they showed Chief's face at the end. Just like everyone else who has bought H4 at this point, I was a mindless peon of Microsoft and their profit-wh-oring. Now I'm paying for it. 60 bucks to be exact.

if your review requires a lengthy FAQ, i think you might be doing it wrong. not everyone is cut out for this,

I think Tom needs to pay attention a little more to the halo saga halo 4 did not invent rampancy, it has existed in halo lore for years, along with the lifespan of AIs. There were also multiple new sequences and gameplay that Tom ignored, such as flying a pelican

holy shit i've never seen a shittier review than this one lol, get another job dude honestly, you suck at this, i know there's people who won't like halo because they don't like fps or the series or because they think it is recycled or some other reasonable things but COME ON this guy is just looking for the dumbest things to complain about! the mammoth being too slow? the mammoth being too big for the canyon? lol who the fuck cares, what a joke! in my opinion this game rocks, the ancient evil awakening is an awesome new concept which brings back the series, aaaanyway, you suck at this dude, please stop, for everyone's sake

Record-breaking 3.1 million copies sold on day one. Enough said.

That means this is an opinion not a review which these "Game Journalists" don't know the difference these days. Maybe I should ask Tom "which Kotaku rubbish bin you pulled the degree out of?"

I think this guy is clearly a retard. You do fire the gun, that's why you jump off of the mammoth for to get the target designator for it then you continue to fire it at severa cannons and phantoms.

The mammoth fires its gun several times in that mission. The fact you said it doesn't show you probably didn't play the game all the way through (maybe you watched part of someone else playthrough?)..
One of the worst reviews ever