Halo 4 is half the game it should be

wtf 1 star???????/

That is quite possibly one of the funniest things I've read on the interwebs in a long while. I'm hysterically cackling in my office right now to odd looks from co-workers.

Let me get this straight. You give Halo 4 a 20 on metacritic and Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 an 80. You do not deserve to rate/review any game. You are a disgrace to the entire gaming community. I am sorry I even visited this page and gave you another pageview.

The problem here is, the author also gave Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 an 80.
If your attack on Halo is because of its age, COD Black Ops 2 probably has the oldest engine of any main stream game series in history.

Bro, he meant as in you cant fire the gun MANUALLY...I agree i thought halo 4 sucked to begin with..I bought it cause my friends said it was amazing..No firefight (btw..Im a god at firefight) so rly mad, crappy ol side missions called Spartan crops I mean..Ops. Worst of all---the fact the game seems so similiar to cod...christ...Also how camping seems alot easier now since weapon spawns dont exist, instead you some sort of killstreak--gg for camping!! Punish the aggressive reward the camping a-holes....F you 343

Not useless, but very terrible--Well if you find COD fun then you'll find halo fun..obviously

He gave it a review, played the game a bit and probably quit--I wasted 10 hours on this before i realized (what a peice of bs ..thank you 343 for scamming my A-hole out of 60 bucks)

Again--manually fire it, game made you fire the gun when you target located it, thus no fun---L2U (Learn 2 understand) his side plz

You're a tool who hates life.

you my friend, are the worst game reviewer of all time. halo 4 is arguably one of the best shooter EVER on the xbox as well a nomination for game of the year. it is probably the best halo game ever and 343 has done wonders in their first full halo game

This guy is depressed no doubt.

You do get to fire the giant Mammoth gun..........................

Cutscenes...is that what you buy video games for? Someone should introduce you to those things called movies.

Resistance was terrible....I beat it in 6 hours. Returned it that same weekend because the multiplayer was garbage and it had 0 replay value. Mass Effect? Clearly you don't like any cohesion or sense in your story. That or you really have a thing for cover to cover shooters which play like a boring round of paintball.

I'll give it to you that BF3 was a good multiplayer romp but seeings as you have directly talked about story, please explain to me how this is somehow above Halo 4's campaign? Did you enjoy having your hand held through the entire slapped together campaign? Did you even bother finishing it? Name me one awe inspiring moment in BF3 that wasn't a quicktime event,

I feel like its worth noting you don't actually go to a Halo ring as the review states.

Congrats. You got my page view. Very clever.

In the mission "Composer" you do visit a Halo ring. Installation 03. You just never get to land on it, sadly.

Not energy weapons. Hardlight weaponry. They work a lot differently than plasma or projectile weapons.

The Flood didn't wipe the floor with them. Humans did. Ancient humans. Then the Flood attacked a severely weakened Forerunner society.

What difficulty are you people playing on to get such short playtimes? Normal took me 7 hours. Halo is meant to be played on Heroic. Legendary Solo took me almost a week. (Not total playtime, just overall. Playing about 5 hours a day for 6 days, or thereabouts.)

Other than those gripes, you make great points.

I understand how he could dislike the game, but it would take bad controls and distinction and multiplayer to make it worthy of a 1/5. The score implies that the game is dysfunctional.

I seem to recall the AI thing being mentioned in Halo Wars, but maybe that's just me. All I know is that I've never read the comics, novels, etc. and still knew AIs had a life span somehow.

Yeah, I lived for Firefiight. Still, the game was good, just could be improved.

Do you mean 4 out of 5 or 4 or 5, because a 4 out of 5 would imply a damn good game.