Halo 4 is half the game it should be

these comments are way too emotional lol ONe stars low, but um I cant say I disagree with his disappointment, this is easily the worst installment in the series. Sure it will be fun for some but its a terrible game imo, Halo games are too hyped to begin with but from what I'm gathering this is the most oddly recieved halo yet with the most conflicted opinions. I loved each halo up until this one, its Not for me anymore,im not going to be hater because its not worth it, im simply a lost fan the campaign was garbage, you cant get me with the "change is good" fanboy delusion crap. Just so i can be clear instead of saying halo 4 is bad arrogantly I will say, 343s is a separate universe from bungies. There is an imposed fiction that does not connect for me on any level.

Are you Tom? or just the stupid twin brother?

Good thing you guys are nobodies.

fail

This website sucks at reviewing good video games.

Why is this BS review even counted, seriously, what creditials does this guy have? He's probably some kid that wrote a random review, why did metacritic even count this? This whole site dosen't even look that legit.

Good review. Halo 4 is a disappointing mess, way too many missing features, boring lackluster new features, unnecessary changes to classic designs and gametypes. No Assault, bizarre rules with CTF, inexplicably changed Forward Unto Dawn, no Elites in multiplayer, no secondary weapon in HUD, no Brutes, Flood, Skirmishers, no classic helmets like Halo 1s Mk V or ODST.

Want to switch off sprint? Nope you can't. Want to create Assault with the oddball (in this weird topsy turvy world)? Nope you can't. Want to change the Flag rules to run like the CTF from the last 4 Halo games? Nope you can't. When you walk near the flag you WILL pick it up and your enemies WILL see you and you WILL NOT be able to drop it.

Want options in Halo 4? Ain't happening buddy.

And an over-reliance on weird mini-games. Halo 4: Ghost Race! Halo 4: Starfox Deathstar Trench Run! Halo 4: Shenmue! Halo 4: The Falcon level from Reach but with even less enemies!

Devoid of originality and devoid of the features Halo fans have come to expect. Just a pile of crap really.

They give games bad reviews to get more people to visit their site. 1439 comments? It's obvious.

Nah, not for this.

he said boycott. lawl

I read the above comment and i laughed my head off. i love it when people rage over something so trivial.

Hit the nail on the head. That's exaclty how I felt when I played/finished the game.

The fanboy rage is hilarious.

Halo 4 is shit, deal with it.

Have to agree with most of this. Will never understand why they decided to make the game MORE generic. Or di Just goes to show, it really is the developer and not the I.P. Maybe this has put me of FPS games forever though... bring on Destiny... I guess...?

you have read my mind. You are a genius.

You are the biggest fuck. There is a reason you got called out for your scoring, it's horseshit.

better then the pieceofshit 3=)

and yet uncharted needs to be bundled since launch to sell well lol I guess no one wants it as bad as halo, get xbox, not the pieceofshit3=)

Opinions are easy, here's mine: If you like Halo this game was awesome.

Not only that, but it's far better than I'd expected from 343. The story felt a little like a summer blockbuster film, but it was good for a game.

Unlike in the first 3 Halo games, here there has been actual character development of the Chief. He goes from just a few cool one-liners to having actual conversations with people.

I have to admit the unlockable loadouts had me worried until I actually played and realized that after an hour I had unlocked everything for 2 of my ideal setups, and that the perks don't really affect gameplay all that much.

In the above review it is stated that the Mammoth never fired it's gun. Actually you aimed the gun with the mac-target thingy.

Go fuck your self