Hardees sells 1,420 calorie burger

Damn that burger looks good.

“Do you come with the burger?” “Oh, you! Tee hee!”

Oh yeah, she’s gonna stay thin and sexy eating that.

They don’t show the part where she barfs it back up.

Yo peeps, the Angus Mushroom and Swiss is da bomb!

It’s on the “paid members only” section of the site.

In and Out has their own version of that. Get yourself a 4by4. They’ll know what you’re talking about.[/quote]
I actually HAVE gotten the 4x4. It’s wonderous. I usually get a “Triple Triple” when I go there. I’ve also heard stories about an infamous “eighteen wheeler” but I have yet to see one.

haha, I can’t watch that clip without laughing. Sex sells a lot of things, but burgers aren’t one of them.

I’m catching askance views from my roomies right now :)

Terrifying.

Would this qualify as one of the infamous “Gary Whitta inappropriate content posts”?

NSFL(ife)

Here’s the guy that ordered and ate a 20x20.

Dear god, that’s like eating a cow on a bun.

I love Madison Avenue…I am now picturing the meeting where they pitched that segment…

See we get this really hot chick…

And don’t forget the mechanical bull…

And then we have her eating a burger while riding the bull…

I love Madison Avenue…I am now picturing the meeting where they pitched that segment…

See we get this really hot chick…

And don’t forget the mechanical bull…

And then we have her eating a burger while riding the bull…[/quote]

And at the end she lasciviously sucks the juice off her finger! That’s the best!

Good god. That is downright revolting.

Also kids like this make me fucking embarassed to be a fatguy.

I couldn’t get past the first few pics. That’s so disgusting I had to go look at Whitta’s link of Batman/Robin gay pr0n to cleanse my palate.

We should start a pool on when this guy develops diabetes. I’ve got $10 bucks on “within the next six minutes.”

Here’s the guy that ordered and ate a 20x20.[/quote]

Jared. They should hire him to do Subway parody ads.

Gah, are you trying to challenge Whitta?

Because it’s working.

This kind of stuff drives home the point that some of this food occupies the same place in some people’s life as drugs, alcohol, or gambling do in others, except without the social stigma.

Imagine how pissed people would be if a cigarette company showed ads like the cowgirl, for filterless cigarettes with triple the nicotene and tar.

What a sad, sad parody of ilovebees.com.